10 Reasons Why Cashew Chicken Is Better Than All Food

If you live in Springfield, Missouri you know that cashew chicken is by far the best meal in the entire world. But, what exactly makes it better than all other foods?

1. It is by far the best comfort food.

If you have lived in Springfield before and miss home, it can cure homesickness. Or if you are just having a bad day, it is sure to give you all the comfort you need.

2. When paired with some good crab ragu it can satisfy your sweet and salty craving.

The nice rich sweet taste of the cream cheese paired with some nice salty cashew sauce can cure any craving.

3. It makes you feel special that Springfield is the only city who can make it.

When you hear of other cities trying to mock the Springfield classic you shake your head but feel special that we hold the *secret formula.*

4. It tastes great during any season.

One could meet their friends outside to enjoy a nice plate of cashew chicken during the summer. Or meet inside and stay warm from the frost.

5. There are so many different ways to eat it.

You can chop up you chicken, put it on rice and then pour the cashew sauce over it. Or you could ditch the rice and just dip your chicken in the sauce.

6. You can take some amazing food porn.

Any picture of cashew chicken is a good picture. Everyone will react and love that amazing photo.

7. There is no thinking when choosing to get cashew chicken.

With almost every other meal you have to worry about measuring things and not forgetting to get the ingredients off the list. But, not with cashew chicken.

8. It gives you something to talk about with fellow Springfieldians.

Example: this article.

9. Any restaurant that has cashew chicken is a fool proof date spot.

There is absolutely no way that your date could not love being taken out to get cashew chicken. Well, unless they aren't from Springfield...

10. Because it just is.

If you are a true Springfieldian there is no other reason needed than that. Cashew chicken is just better than all other food.