Motivation Monday, Brought To You By Disney

“It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.” – Eeyore
544

I have yet to meet someone who says that their favorite days are Mondays, especially Monday mornings.

Whether you're ages five, 15 or 50, everyone needs a little motivation. Parents, children, students, doctors, teachers ... everyone!

For all of the college students, now is the last stretch of the semester. One month left to go andwe are almost there. At this point, we had more motivation to get things done our senior year when we were full from head to toe with senioritis.

For the rest of you, summer is just around the corner! Hang in there.

So, whoever needs that push to start their week, here's a little motivation, brought to you by Disney for the last month that will feel like a Monday every single day.

1. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” – Tiana

2. “Hakuna Matata …” – The Lion King

3. “If you’re scared, just be scarier than whatever is scaring you!” – Thumper

4. “Oh, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” – Rafiki

5. “I’ll rise like the break of dawn.” – Elsa

6. “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” – Walt Disney

7. “The very things that hold you down are gonna give you wings.” – Dumbo

8. “Ladies don’t start fights. But they can finish them.” – Marie

9. “It’ll turn out all right in the end. You’ll see.” – Mrs. Potts

10. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” – Frozen

11. “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever.” – Walt Disney

12. “But only the fearless can be great.” – Ratatouille

13. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney

14. “What could be more important that a little something to eat?”— Winnie the Pooh

15. “See that line where the sky meets the sea. It calls me. But no one knows how far it goes.” – Moana

16. “You just need to believe in yourself.” – Rex

17. “It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.” – Eeyore

18. “Are you really going to let fear control your life?” – Frozen

19. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of them all.” – Mulan

20. “When life throws you a rainy day, play in the puddles.” – Pooh Bear

21. “The difference in winning and losing is most often … not quitting.” – Walt Disney

22. “I never look back darling. It distracts me from the now.” – Edna Mode

23. “If today is the worst day of your life, then you know tomorrow will be better.” – Rafiki

24. “Life’s a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.” – Judy Hops

25. “Let’s start by taking a smallish nap or two …” – Winnie the Pooh

26. “The way to get started is to quit talking & begin doing.” – Walt Disney

27. “All it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust!” – Peter Pan

28. “If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.” – Alice in Wonderland

29. “To infinity and beyond!” – Buzz Lightyear

30. “To live will be an awfully big adventure.” – Peter Pan

31. “Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow.” – The Jungle Book

32. “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true." – Cinderella

33. “Remember who you are.” – The Lion King

34. “Reach for the sky.” – Woody

35. “There’s the whole world at your feet.” – Mary Poppins

36. “Don’t just fly, soar.” – Dumbo

37. “Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.” – Winnie the Pooh

38. “If you’ve got a little tiny dream, all you have to do is think about it, work on it every day and you’ll get it.” – Sebastian

39. “Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.” – Walt Disney

40. “Just keep swimming.” – Dory

41. “You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin

42. “Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – Alice in Wonderland

43. “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” – Walt Disney

44. “Even miracles take a little time.” – Fairy Godmother

45. “Just think of happy thoughts and you’ll fly.” – Peter Pan

46. “Who says that my dreams have to stay just my dreams?” – Ariel

47. “Get a good idea and stay with it. Do it, and work at it until it's done right.” – Walt Disney

48. “There’s always a way to turn things around!” – Joy

49. “Use that big brain of yours to think your way out.” – Big Hero 6

50. “There’s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day.” – The Carousel of Progress