How to Be Your Most Productive Self

9 Ways To Start Your Day To Be Your Most Productive Self

We all need a little boost to make us more productive each and every day.

481

In order to live your best life, you have to put the time into yourself and your well-being to be productive to make you own dreams come true. Just doing some of these things at the start of your day will help you be more productive to be the best version of you.

1. Make your bed

I used to be an avid "I don't need to make my bed, it does not affect me" type of person, but I would hate coming home to a messy bed that I chose myself not to put five minutes into making in the morning. In the past year, I have become an advocate for making your bed in the morning. Making your bed initiates a productive day because you already have accomplished a small task first thing in your day. This sets you up to complete other tasks in your day. Coming home to a made bed is also VERY satisfying.

2. Work out 

Working out has so many health benefits for your physical well-being and your mental well-being. Working out at the beginning of your day makes you motivated. You are improving your physical self and releasing endorphins while strengthening your own body. You can also work out with others in the morning to start your day socially and in a fun way or work out alone to focus on yourself and your own thoughts. Once you have worked out in the morning, you can be proud that you already made it to the gym before the rest of your day.

3. Clean your room

Clean your damn room. Not to sound like a mom, but maintaining a clean room with no extra clutter and organization keeps you sane. By cleaning your room in the morning, you made your room look organized and clean while completing a simple task. This organization will give you a sense of pride and accomplishment as well and motivate you to organize the rest of your day and maintain the productivity level you started at.

4. Make a to do list

https://giphy.com/gifs/dog-chores-aSZSj0mT8f6tW

Write what you need to do down. In the morning, your mind is clear, and you will know exactly what you need to do that day. Write it on a piece of paper or in the reminders section of your phone and knock the things off the To-Do list as your day proceeds. You will be know exactly what you need to do in the beginning of your day and have the means to remember and complete your list.

5. Caffeinate

Grab your cup of coffee or tea. Caffeine will help you start your day with greater amounts of energy. According to Vix, coffee is loaded with nutrients, will reduce your risk of dying, and will help you burn fat. Coffee will help you start your day with caffeine and help you in your long-term health.

6. Jam out to your favorite music

Music can always pick you up. Listen to your favorite upbeat song in the morning. Dance around your room. Jamming to your music will start your day on a good note and make you happy and excited to start your day of productivity.

7. Meditate

Focus five minutes of your own time in the morning to focus on you. Clear your thoughts and your brain and relax. You will be more calm and able to proceed in your daily tasks with less stress and a clearer head.

8. Go for a walk in the sun

The sun has amazing health benefits by providing vitamin D. Walking in the morning in the brisk cool air while the sun is rising will encourage you to be more productive. The sun improves your well-being as well as walking and you already started your day with some steps. You will be motivated to hit the goal of 10,000 steps a day.

9. Eat breakfast

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It provides your body with something to digest and expel energy from. Energy is important to complete tasks within your day. Who doesn't love food? Eat breakfast in the morning to be a more productive human and get your task done while not being starving.

Get out there and start being your most productive self, by doing some, if not all of these simple tasks. Have a productive day!