Why you should start juuling

10 Reasons Your Life Will Get So Much Better When You Start Juuling

Juuling is actually a lot cooler than some may think.

375

It's finally the weekend, everyone on campus has either already gone out or is getting ready in their rooms. The air smells of cool cucumber or must mint as you take a rip from your best friends Juul, the burning sensation on your throat lasts for only a few seconds before you start to hack because of the steam. After your coughing fit your eyes are watery and your mouth is dry, but when the nicotine hits your system you instantly reach for the juuls for the second time, losing track at how many times you hit it throughout the night.

Some adults and other peers don't understand juuls. They call them gross and people who use them addicts but I mean in this day and age isn't everyone addicted to at least one thing. I mean "juuling" is happening all over the campus scene. What people don't realize is how awesome Juul's really are! Here's why you should stop what you are doing and go buy some pods.

1. You'll save so much money 

Just one juul pod contains as much nicotine as a whole pack of cigarettes. I mean you are being so frugal by getting a buzz from only one pod rather than having to lug around a whole carton of cigs.

2. It's a whole group activity 

After you exhale and blow some o's or do that little sick tornado thing the vapor exhaled by the e-cigarette contains carcinogens and is a risk to nearby nonusers. So just like second-hand tobacco smoke, you can get your friend's hooked and sick by just blowing it in their face!

3. Type 2 diabetes is sooo in right now 

Juuls have many side effects with one of them being an insulin resistance which can lead to type 2 diabetes. With the added bonus of you can show how much money doesn't mean to you by having to buy over priced insulin!

4. Cigarettes are making a comeback!

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention almost 60% of people who use Juul's and other e-cigarettes also currently smoke conventional cigarettes. Basically, juuling is a two-for-one deal because you can be gatewayed into smoking cigarettes, how cool!

5. A college degree is practically useless in today's day and age 

Most e-cigarettes contain nicotine, which not only is an addictive substance, but also nicotine negatively impacts adolescent brain development and human brains don't fully develop until we are 25. By that time, we will create our own startup tech company and won't need a degree.

6. Britney Spears isn't the only thing "toxic" around here 

Studies have found several toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde and antifreeze ingredients in e-cigarettes. Yup, that thing that keeps people from decomposing, pretty rad.

7. You can add being a liar to your resume 

Juulers can now twin with e-cig companies and say that their device doesn't contain nicotine because it is now proven that some e-cigarettes that claim to be nicotine-free actually do contain the harmful substance!

8. You can say goodbye to jackets 

Hitting juul can have some short term and long-term effects such, one of them being an increase heart rate and blood pressure. With all of that blood pumping through your body at a warped speed you won't ever need to buy a jacket because you'll either have a heart attack and die, or always be hot!

9. The iron lung needs to make a 2019 feature 

By regularly juuling or smoking e-cigarettes you can end up with lung disease! And who needs a messy transplant when you can just lay down and let the iron lung take over!

10. You'll always have something to break the ice 

According to a Truth Initiative study, 11.2% of 18-21-year-olds reported using a juul. Meaning that if you are in an uncomfortable position like a job interview, or a first date, even a funeral of a distant relative just whip out your juul and a crowd will surround you begging to just get one hit

At the end of the day, everyone has to make their own decisions and live with themselves. If you want to take the path that is easy to follow since it is basically paved of a life full of addiction, disease, and smoking, or you could take the path less traveled by and stay away from juuls to breathe air with a clean pair of lungs. But what did Robert Frost even know? For more sick information head over to this website!