A Complete Breakdown Of Every Medal Won in Rio So Far And When To Tune in For The Rest

The archery results are in.

160

Nobody has time to watch every single event of the Rio Olympics, because there are simply way too many (as proven by the length of this article). Here is a recap of who has won what medal in each sport so far, and when the rest of the finals will be on. This article is sorted alphabetically by sport for easier reading.

Archery - The Australian men’s archery team took home the bronze medal with a 6-2 win over China on August 6. Later that same day the South Korean men’s team swept the American team to take gold with a 6-0 win; the United States took silver. On August 7, the women’s national teams of Chinese Taipei and Italy competed for the bronze medal, with Chinese Taipei overtaking Italy in a close 5-3 win. The South Korean women had a strong 5-1 win over Russia in the gold medal match. The Women’s Individual Bronze Medal Match was won by Ki-Bo Bae of South Korea, who defeated Italian Alejandra Valencia 6-4 to take the bronze medal. The gold medal match was won by Hyejin Chang, also of South Korea, who took gold, and Lisa Unruh of Germany who took silver.

Badminton - No medals have been awarded in badminton yet, but here’s when to tune in to see all the winnings. Tuesday, August 16 and Wednesday August 17: mixed doubles finals. Thursday, August 18 and Friday, August 19: women’s and men’s doubles. Friday, August 20 and Saturday, August 21: women’s and men’s singles.

Basketball - Tune in on Saturday, August 20 for the Women’s Tournament bronze and gold medal games, and Sunday, August 21 for the Men’s Tournament bronze and gold medal games.

Beach Volleyball - Catch the women’s beach volleyball bronze medal match on Wednesday, August 17, and the gold medal match on Thursday, August 18. The men’s bronze medal match will be on Thursday, August 18, and the gold medal match will be on Friday, August 19.

Boxing - No medals have been awarded in boxing yet, here’s when to catch them all. Monday, August 15: Men’s Heavy (201 lbs) finals. Tuesday, August 16: Men’s Light (132 lbs) finals. Wednesday, August 17: Men’s Welter (152 lbs) finals. Thursday, August 18: Men’s Light Heavy (178 lbs) finals. Friday, August 19: Women’s Light (132 lbs) finals. Saturday, August 20: Men’s Middle (165 lbs) finals. And finishing off boxing will be the Women’s Middle (165 lbs), Men’s Fly (114 lbs), Men’s Light Welter (141 lbs), and Men’s Super Heavy (+201 lbs) finals, all on Sunday, August 21.

Canoe/Kayak - The Men’s C-1 Whitewater gold medal was won by Denis Garguad Chanut of France, silver was won by Matej Benej of Slovakia, and bronze was won by Takuya Heneda of Japan. The Men’s K-1 Whitewater final was won by Joseph Clarke of Great Britain who took gold, Peter Kauzer of Slovenia who won silver, and Jiri Prskavec of the Czech Republic who won bronze. The Men’s C-2 Whitewater gold medal was won by Peter and Ladislav Skantar of Slovakia, silver was won by David Florence and Richard Hounslow of Great Britain, and bronze was won by Gauthier Klauss and Matthieu Peche of France. The Women’s K-1 Whitewater gold medal was won by Spain’s Maialen Chourraut, silver was won by New Zealand’s Luuka Jones, and bronze was won by Australia’s Jessica Fox. Tune in Tuesday, August 16 for the Men’s C-1 1000m Flatwater final, Women’s K-2 500m Flatwater final, Women’s K-1 500m Flatwater final, and the Men’s K-1 1000m Flatwater final. Thursday, August 18 catch the Men’s K-2 1000m Flatwater final, Men’s C-1 200m Flatwater final, Men’s K-2 200m Flatwater final, and the Women’s K-1 500m Flatwater final. And finally, come back on Saturday, August 20 for the Men’s K-1 200m Flatwater final, Men’s K-2 1000m Flatwater final, Women’s K-4 500m Flatwater final, and the Men’s K-4 1000m Flatwater final.

Cycling - The Men’s Road Race final was on Saturday, August 6, in which Rafal Majka of Poland took bronze, Jakob Fuglsang of Denmark took Silver, and Greg van Avermaet won the gold. The Women’s Road Race final was held the following day, with Anna van der Breggen taking gold for the Netherlands, Emma Johansson winning silver for Sweden, and Elisa Longo Borghini taking the bronze for Italy. Women’s Road Time Trial was won by Kristin Armstrong of the United States who took gold, Olga Zabelinskaya of Russia who won silver, and Anna van der Breggen of the Netherlands won bronze. The Men’s Road Time Trial gold medal was won by Switzerland’s Fabian Cancellara, silver was won by the Netherland’s Tom Dumoulin, and bronze was won by Great Britain’s Chris Froome. The Track: Men’s Team Sprint gold medal was won by Great Britain, silver was won by New Zealand, and bronze was won by France. The Track: Women’s Team Sprint was won by China who took gold, Russia who took silver, and Germany who took bronze. In the Track: Men’s Team Pursuit Great Britain won gold, Australia won silver, and Denmark won bronze. The Track: Women’s Team Pursuit final gold medal was won by Great Britain, silver was won by the United States, and the bronze was won by Canada. The Track: Women’s Keirin gold medal was won by the Netherlands’ Elis Ligtlee, silver was won by Great Britain’s Rebecca James, and bronze was won by Australia’s Anna Meares. Tune in on Monday, August 15 for the Track: Men’s Omnium Points Race; Tuesday, August 16 for the Track: Women’s Omnium Points Race, Track: Women’s Sprint finals, and the Track: Men’s Keirin finals; Friday, August 19 for the Men’s and Women’s BMX finals; and finally, Saturday, August 20 and Sunday, August 21 for the Women’s and Men’s Mountain Bike finals.

Diving - Women’s Diving Synchronized 3m Final: Gold was taken by Chinese duo Wu Minxia and Tingmao Shi; silver was taken by Italians Tania Cagnotto and Francesca Dallape’; and bronze was taken by Australian team Maddison Keeney and Anabelle Smith. Men’s Synchronized 10m Final: the gold medal was again taken by China, this time with Aisen Chen and Yue Lin; the American duo of David Boudia and Steele Johnson took silver; and bronze was won by Great Britain’s Tom Daley and Daniel Goodfellow. Women’s Synchronized 10m Final: gold was once again taken by team China, with Chen Ruolin and Huixia Liu representing them; silver was taken by Jun Hoong Cheong and Pandelela Rinong Pamg of Malaysia; and bronze was awarded to Meaghan Benfeito and Roseline Filion of Canada. Here’s when to catch the rest of diving: Tuesday, August 16 for the Men’s 3m Springboard final; Thursday, August 18 for the Women’s 10m Platform final; and Saturday, August 20 for the Men’s 10m Platform final.

Equestrian - On Tuesday, August 9 the Team Eventing Jumping final gold medal was taken by team France, the silver was taken by Germany, and bronze was taken by Australia. Later that day the Individual Eventing Jumping final gold medal won by Germany’s Michael Jung, silver was won by France’s Astier Nicolas, and the bronze medal was taken by Philip Dutton of America. The Team Dressage final gold medal was won by team Germany, the silver medal was won by Great Britain, and the bronze was won by the United States. Tune in Monday, August 15 for the Individual Dressage final; Wednesday, August 17 for the Team Jumping final; and Friday, August 19 for the Individual Jumping final.

Fencing - The Women’s Individual Epee final bronze medal match on Saturday, August 6 was won by China’s Yiwen Sun over French Lauren Rembi, and the gold medal match was won by Hungarian Emese Szasz over Italy’s Rossella Fiamingo, who took silver. The Men’s Individual Foil final bronze medal match on Sunday, August 7 was won by Russia’s Timur Safin over Great Britain’s Richard Kruse. For the gold medal match, Italian Daniele Garrozo won gold in a 15-11 win over America’s Alexander Massialas who took silver. The Women’s Individual Sabre on Monday, August 8 bronze medal match was won by Ukraine’s Olga Kharlan over France’s Manon Brunet. The gold medal match was between two Russians, with Yana Egorian taking the 15-14 lead over Sofya Velikaya. The Men’s Individual Epee Final, on Tuesday, August 8, bronze medal match was won by France’s Gauthier Grumier over Switzerland’s Benjamin Stefan. The gold medal match winner was South Korea’s Sangyoung Park, and the silver medal was won by Hungary’s Geza Imre. The Women’s Individual Foil final bronze medal match was won by Tunisia’s Ines Boubakri over Russia’s Aida Shanaeva. The gold medal match was won by Russia’s Inna Degrilazova in a close 12-11 match over silver medal winner Elia di Francisca of Italy. Later that day was the Men’s Individual Sabre where Junghwan Kim of South Korea took bronze, the United States’ Daryl Homer took silver, and Hungary’s Aron Szilagyi took gold. The Women’s Team Epee bronze medal match was won by Russia, and the gold medal match was won by Romania, with China taking silver. The Men’s Team Foil bronze medal match was won by the United States, and the gold medal match was won by Russia who took gold, and France who won silver. The Women’s Team Sabre bronze medal match was won by The United States, and the gold medal match was won by Russia; Ukraine took silver.

Field Hockey - Tune in on Thursday, August 18 for the Men’s Tournament bronze and gold medal matches, and on Friday, August 19 for the Women’s Tournament bronze and gold medal matches.

Golf - Catch the Women’s Tournament final on Saturday, August 20.

Gymnastics - The Men’s Team finals on Monday, August 8 was won by Japan, with Russia taking gold and China taking bronze. The Women’s Team finals on Tuesday, August 9 were won by the United States with a phenominal 8 point lead over Russia who took silver, and China who took bronze. On Wednesday, August 10 the Men’s Individual All-Around final gold medal was won by Japan’s Kohei Uchimura, silver was won by Ukraine’s Oleg Verniaiev, and the bronze medal was won by Great Britain’s Max Whitlock. The Women’s All-Around Final was won by Simone Biles and Aly Raisman of the United States who took gold and silver respectively, and Aliya Mustafina of Russia who won bronze. Monday, August 15 will be another big day with Men’s Rings and Vault finals, and the Women’s Balance Beam final. The last day for gymnastics, Tuesday, August 16 has the finals for Men’s Parallel Bars and High Bar, and Women’s Floor Exercise.

Handball - Tune in Saturday, August 20 for the Women’s Tournament bronze and gold medal matches, and Sunday, August 21 for the Men’s Tournament bronze and gold medal matches.

Judo - On Saturday, August 6 the Women’s 48kg Bronze Medal A match was won by Japan’s Ami Kondo, and the Bronze Medal B match was won by Kazakhstan's Otgontsetseg Galbadrakh. For the gold medal match the silver medal was taken by Japan’s Bokyeong Jeong and the gold medal was won by Argentina’s Paula Pareto. The Men’s 60kg Bronze Medal A match later that day was won by Japan’s Naohisa Takato, and the Bronze Medal B match was won by Uzbekistan’s Diyorbek Urozboev. The gold medal was won by Russia’s Beslan Mudranov, and the silver medal was won by Kazakhstan’s Yeldos Smetov. The Women’s 52kg Bronze Medal A match was won by Japan’s Misato Nakamura, and the Bronze Medal B match was won by Russia’s Natalia Kuziutina. The gold medal was won by Kosovo’s Majlinda Kelmendi, and the silver was won by Italy’s Odette Giuffrida. The Men’s 66kg Bronze Medal A was won by Uzbekistan’s Rishod Sobirov, and Bronze Medal B was won by Japan’s Masashi Ebinuma. The gold medal was won by Italy’s Fabio Basile, and the silver medal was won by South Korea’s Baul An. The Women’s 57kg Bronze Medal A was awarded to Portugal’s Telma Monteiro, and the Bronze Medal B was won by Japan’s Kaori Matsumoto. The silver medal was awarded to Mongolia’s Sumiya Dorjsuren, and the gold medal was won by Rafaela Silva of Brazil. The Men’s 73kg Bronze Medal A was won by Georgia’s Lasha Shavdatuashvili, and Bronze Medal B was won by Belgium’s Dirk van Tichelt. The gold medal was awarded to Ono Shohei of Japan, and the silver medal was won by Azerbaijan’s Rustam Orujov. The Women’s 63kg Bronze Medal A was awarded to Yarden Gerbi of Israel, and Bronze Medal B was won by The Netherland’s Anicka van Emden. The gold medal was won by Slovenia’s Tina Trstenjak, and the silver medal was won by France’s Clarisse Agbegnenou. The Men’s 81kg Bronze Medal A was awarded to Sergiu Toma from the United Arab Emirates, and the Bronze Medal B was awarded to Takanori Nagase of Japan. The silver medal was won by the United States’ Travis Stevens, and the gold medal was won by Russia’s Khasan Khalmurzaev. The Women’s 70kg Bronze Medal A was awarded to Sally Conway of Great Britain, and Bronze Medal B was awarded to Germany’s Laura Vargas Koch. The silver medal was won by Colombia’s Yuri Alvear, and the gold medal was won by Japan’s Haruka Tachimoto. The Men’s 90kg Bronze Medal A was won by South Korea’s Donghan Gwak, and Bronze Medal B was won by China’s Xunzhao. The silver medal was awarded to Georgia’s Varlam Liparteliani, and the gold medal was won by Mashu Baker of Japan. The Women’s 78kg Bronze Medal A was won by Brazil’s Mayra Aguiar, and Bronze Medal B was won by Slovenia’s Anamari Velensek. The gold medal was won by the United States’ Kayla Harrison, and silver was won by France’s Audrey Tcheumeo. The Men’s 100kg Bronze Medal A was won by Cyrille Maret of France, and Bronze Medal B was won by Ryunosuke Haga of Japan. The silver medal was won by Azerbaijan’s Elmar Gasimov, and the gold medal was won by the Czech Republic’s Lukas Krpalek. The Women’s +78kg Bronze Medal A final was won by Japan’s Kanae Yamabe, and the Bronze Medal B was won by China’s Song Yu. The silver medal was won by Idalys Ortiz of Cuba, who lost to Emilie Andeol of France. The final event of judo, the Men’s +100kg, Bronze Medal A was won by Brazil’s Rafael Silva, and Bronze Medal B was won by Israel’s Or Sasson. The gold medal was won by France’s Teddy Riner, who beat Japan’s Hisayoshi Harasawa.

Modern Pentathlon - No medals have been awarded yet, but tune in Friday, August 19 for the Women’s Competition Combined (Run/Shoot) medal event, and Saturday, August 20 for the Men’s Competition Combined (Run/Shoot) medal event.

Rhythmic Gymnastics - Catch the Individual All-Around final on Saturday, August 20, and the Group All-Around Final on Sunday, August 21.

Rowing - The medal events kicked off on Thursday, August 11 with the Men’s Quadruple Sculls who was won by Germany who took gold, Australia who took silver, and Estonia who took bronze. The Women’s Quadruple Sculls was won by Germany who again took gold, the Netherlands who took silver, and Poland who took bronze. The Men’s Pair final gold medal was won by Eric Murray and Hamish Bond of New Zealand, silver was won by Lawrence Brittain and Shaun Keeling of South Africa, and bronze was won by Giovanni Abagnale and Marco di Costanzo of Italy. The Women’s Double Sculls was won by Natalia Madaj and Magdalena Fularczyk-Kozlowska of Poland who took gold, Victoria Thornley and Katherine Grainger of Great Britain who took silver, and Donata Vistartaite and Milda Valciukaite of Lithuania who took bronze. The Men’s Lightweight Four gold medal was won by Switzerland, silver was won by Denmark, and bronze was won by France. The Women’s Pair finals were won by Great Britain’s Helen Glover and Heather Stanning who won gold, New Zealand’s Rebecca Scown and Genevieve Behrent who took silver, and Denmark’s Anne Andersen and Hedvig Rasmussen who took bronze. The Men’s Single Sculls gold medal was won by Mahe Drysdale of New Zealand, silver was won by Damir Martin of Croatia, and bronze was won by Ondrej Synek of the Czech Republic. The Women’s Single Sculls final was won by Kim Brennan of Australia who took gold, Gevvie Stone of the United States who took silver, and Jingli Duan of China who took bronze. The Women’s Lightweight Double Sculls gold medal was won by the Netherlands, silver was won by Canada, and bronze was won by China. The Men’s Lightweight Double Sculls gold medal was won by France, silver was won by Ireland, and bronze was won by Norway. The Men’s Pair finals were won by Great Britain who took gold, Australia who took silver, and Italy who took bronze. The Women’s Eight final gold medal went to the United States, silver went to Great Britain, and bronze went to Romania. And finally, the Men’s Eight final went to Great Britain who won gold, Germany who won silver, and the Netherlands who won bronze.

Rugby - On Monday, August 8 the Women’s Tournament bronze medal match was won by team Canada, with a 33-10 win over Great Britain. Later that day the gold medal match was won by Australia, just narrowly beating silver medalist New Zealand. The Men’s Tournament bronze medal match was won by South Africa with a 54-14 win over Japan. The gold medal match was won by Fiji, with a 43-7 lead over Great Britain.

Sailing - Catch the Women’s Laser Radial medal race and the Men’s Laser race on Monday, August 15; the Men’s Finn medal race and Mixed Nacra 17 medal race on Tuesday, August 16; the Men’s and Women’s 470 medal races on Wednesday, August 17; and the Men’s 49er and Women’s 49er FX medal races on Thursday, August 18.

Shooting - At the Women’s 10m Air Rifle final on Saturday, August 6, the United States’ Virginia Thrasher won gold, China’s Li Du and Yi Siling won silver and bronze respectively. The Men’s 10m Air Pistol final later that day was won by Vietnam’s Xuan Vinh who took gold, Brazil’s Felipe Almeida Wu took silver, and China’s Wei Pang took bronze. At the Women’s 10m Air Pistol China’s Mengxue Zhang took gold, Russia’s Vitalina Batsarashkina won silver, and Anna Korakaki of Greece won bronze. The Women’s Trap final was won by Catherine Skinner who took gold for Australia, Natalie Rooney who won silver for New Zealand, and Corey Cogdell who won bronze for the United States. The Men’s 10m Air Rifle final was won by Niccolo Campriani of Italy who won gold, Serhiy Kulish of Ukraine who won silver, and Vladimir Maslennikov of Russia who won bronze. The Men’s Trap final was won by Croatia’s Josip Glasnovic who took gold, Italy’s Giovanni Pellielo who took silver, and Edward Ling who won bronze for Great Britain. Women’s 25m Pistol was won by Greece’s Anna Korakaki who took gold, Germany’s Monika Karsch who took silver, and Switzerland’s Heidi Diethelm Gerber who took bronze. Men’s 50m Pistol was won by South Korea’s Jin Jong-Oh who took gold, Vietnam’s Xuan Vinh Hoang who took silver, and North Korea’s Song Guk Kim who took bronze. Men’s Double Trap final was won by Fehaid Aldeehani who is an Independent Olympic Athlete and took gold, Marco Innocenti who took silver for Italy, and Steven Scott who took bronze for Great Britain. The Women’s 50m Rifle, 3 Positions gold medal was won by Germany’s Barbara Engleder, silver and bronze were won by Binbin Zhang and Li Du, respectively, both from China. Men’s 50m Rifle Prone gold medal was won by Germany’s Henri Junghaenel, silver was won by South Korea’s Jonghyun Kim, and bronze was won by Russia’s Kirill Grigoryan. Women’s Skeet gold and silver medals were won by Diana Bacosi and Chiara Cainero, respectively, both from Italy, and the bronze medal was won by the United State’s Kim Rhode. The Men’s 25m Rapid Fire Pistol gold medal was won by Germany’s Christian Reitz, silver was won by France’s Jean Quiquampoix, and bronze was won by China’s Yuehong Li. The Men’s Skeet finals gold medal was won by Italy’s Gabriele Rossetti, silver was won by Sweden’s Marcus Svensson, and bronze was won by Abdullah Alrashdi, and Independent Olympic Athlete.

Soccer - Tune in Friday, August 19 for the Women’s Tournament bronze and gold medal matches, and Saturday, August 20 for the Men’s Tournament bronze and gold medal matches.

Swimming - Kicking off swimming was the Men’s 400m Individual Medley, where gold and bronze were taken by China’s Kosuke Hagino and Daiya Seto respectively, and silver was won by the United States’ Chase Kalisz. The Men’s 400m Freestyle was won by Mack Horton of Australia who took gold, Yang Sun of China who took silver, and Gabriele Detti of Italy who took bronze. The Women’s 400m Individual Medley had Hungary’s Katinka Hosszu winning gold, the United States’ Maya Dirado winning silver, and Spain’s Mireia Belmonte Garcia winning bronze. The Women’s 4x100m Freestyle Relay was won by Australia who took home gold, the United States who won silver, and Canada who won bronze. The Women’s 100m Butterfly final gold was won by Sweden’s Sarah Sjostrom, silver was won by Canada’s Penny Oleksiak, and bronze was won by the United States’ Dana Vollmer. Men’s 100m Breaststroke gold medal was won by Adam Peaty of Great Britain, Cameron van der Burgh of South Africa, and Cody Miller of the United States. The Women’s 400m Freestyle gold and bronze were won by the United States’ Katie Ledecky and Leah Smith respectively, and silver was won by Great Britain’s Jazz Carlin. The Men’s 4x100m Freestyle Relay was won the United States who took gold, France who took silver, and Australia who took bronze. The Men’s 200m Freestyle gold was won by Yang Sun of China, silver was won by Chad Le Clos of South Africa, and bronze was won by Conor Dwyer of the United States. Women’s 100m Backstroke gold medal was won by Hungary’s Katinka Hosszu, silver was won by the United States’ Kathleen Baker, and bronze was won by both Canada’s Kylie Masse and China’s Yuanhui Fu. Men’s 100m Backstroke gold and bronze were won by the United States’ Ryan Murphy and David Plummer respectively, and silver was won by China’s Jiayu Xu. Women’s 100m Breaststroke gold and bronze were won by the United States’ Lilly King and Katie Meili respectively, and silver was won by Russia’s Yulia Efimova. The Women’s 200m Breaststroke gold medal was won by the United States’ Katie Ledecky, silver was won by Sweden’s Sarah Sjostrom, and bronze was won by Australia’s Emma McKeon. The Men’s 200m Butterfly gold medal was won by Michael Phelps of the United States, silver was won by Masato Sakai of Japan, and bronze was won by Tamas Kenderesi of Hungary. Women’s 200m Individual Medley gold was won by Katinka Hosszu of Hungary, silver was won by Siobhan-Marie O’Connor of Great Britain, and bronze was won by Maya Dirado of the United States. Men’s 4x200m Freestyle Relay gold medal was won by the United States, silver was won by Great Britain, and bronze was won by Japan. Men’s 200m Breaststroke gold was won by Dmitriy Balandin of Kazakhstan, silver won by Josh Prenot of the United States, and bronze was won by Anton Chupkov of Russia. Women’s 200m Butterfly was won by Mireia Belmonte Garcia of Spain who took gold, Madeline Groves of Australia took silver, and Natsumi Hoshi of Japan won bronze. The Men’s 100m Freestyle was won by Kyle Chalmers of Australia who took gold, Pieter Timmers of Belgium who took silver, and Nathan Adrian of the United States who took bronze. Women’s 4x200m Freestyle Relay gold was won by the United States, silver was won by Australia, and bronze was won by Australia. The Women’s 200m Breaststroke was won by Japan’s Rie Kaneto who won gold, Russia’s Yulia Efimova who won silver, and China’s Jinglin Shi who took bronze. The Men’s 200m Backstroke was won by Ryan Murphy of the United States who won gold, Mitch Larkin of Australia who won silver, and Evgeny Rylov of Russia who won bronze. The Men’s 200m Individual Medley was won by Michael Phelps of the United States who took gold, Kosuke Hagino of Japan who took silver, and Shun Wang of China who took bronze. The Women’s 100m Freestyle gold was won by Simone Manuel of the United States and Penny Oleksiak of Canada, and bronze was won by Sarah Sjostrom of Sweden. The Women’s 200m Backstroke was won by Maya Dirado of the United States who took gold, Katinka Hosszu of Hungary who took silver, and Hilary Caldwell of Canada who took bronze. The Men’s 100m Butterfly gold medal was won by Joseph Schooling of Singapore, and silver was won by the United States’ Michael Phelps, South Africa’s Chad Le Clos, and Hungary’s Laszlo Cseh. The Women’s 800m Freestyle gold medal was won by the United States’ Katie Ledecky, silver was won by Great Britain’s Jazz Carlin, and bronze was won by Hungary’s Boglarka Kapas. The Men’s 50m Freestyle gold medal was won by the United States’ Anthony Ervin, silver was won by France’s Florent Manaudou, and bronze was won by the United States’ Nathan Adrian. The Women’s 50m gold medal was won by Denmark’s Pernille Blume, silver was won by the United States’ Simone Manuel, and bronze was won by Belarus’ Aliaksandra Herasimenia. The Men’s 1500m gold and bronze medals were won by Italy’s Gregorio Paltrinieri and Gabriele Detti, respectively, and silver was won by the United States’ Connor Jaeger. The Women’s 4x100m Medley Relay gold medal was won by the United States, silver was won by Australia, and bronze was won by Denmark. The Men’s 4x100m Medley Relay gold medal was won by the United States, silver was won by Great Britain, and bronze was won by Australia. Catch the Women’s and Men’s 10km Open Water on Monday, August 15 and Tuesday, August 16.

Synchronized Swimming - Tune in Tuesday, August 16 for the Duets Final: Free Routine, and Friday, August 19 for the Team Final: Free Routine.

Table Tennis - The Women’s Singles bronze medal match on Wednesday, August 10 was won by Song I Kim of North Korea, and the gold medal match was won by Ding Ning of China over Li Xiaoxia, also of China, who took silver. The Men’s Singles bronze medal match was won by Japan’s Jun Mizutani, and the gold medal match was won by Ma Long of China; Zhang Jike, also of China, took silver. Catch the Women’s and Men’s Team final on Tuesday, August 16 and Wednesday, August 17.

Taekwondo - Catch the Women’s -49kg Bronze and Gold Medal finals and the Men’s -58kg Bronze and Gold Medal finals on Wednesday, August 17; the Women’s -57kg Bronze and Gold Medal finals, and the Men’s -68kg Bronze and Gold Medal finals on Thursday, August 18; the Women’s -67kg Bronze and Gold Medal finals, and the Men’s -80kg Bronze and Gold Medal finals on Friday, August 19; and the Women’s +67kg Bronze and Gold Medal finals, and Men’s +80kg Bronze and Gold Medals finals on Saturday, August 20.

Tennis - The Men’s Doubles finals bronze medal match was won by the United States’ Jack Sock and Steve Johnson; the gold medal match was won by Spain’s Rafael Nadal and Marc Lopez, and the silver medal was won by Romania’s Florin Mergea and Horia Tecau. The Women’s Singles bronze medal match was won by Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic, and the gold medal match was won by Monica Puig of Puerto Rico; the silver medal was won by Angelique Kerber of Germany.

Track & Field - The Women’s 10,000m gold and bronze medals were won by Almaz Ayana and Tirunesh Dibaba, respectively, of Ethiopia, and silver was won by Vivian Cheruiyot of Kenya. The Men’s 20km Race Walk was gold and silver medals were won by Zhen Wang and Zelin Cai, respectively, of China, and bronze was won by Dane Bird-Smith of Australia. The Women’s Shot Put gold medal was won by the United States’ Michelle Carter, silver was won by New Zealand’s Valerie Adams, and bronze was won by Hungary’s Anita Marton. The Men’s Discus Throw gold and bronze medals were won by Germany’s Christoph Harting and Daniel Jasinski, respectively, and silver was won by Poland’s Piotr Malachowski. The Men’s Long Jump gold medal was won by the United States’ Jeff Henderson, silver was won by South Africa’s Luvo Manyonga, and bronze was won by Great Britain’s Greg Rutherford. The Men’s 10,000m gold medal was won by Great Britain’s Mo Farah, silver was won by Kenya’s Paul Kipngetich Tanui, and bronze was won by Ethiopia’s Tamirat Tola. The Women’s 100m gold and bronze medals were won by Elaine Thompson and Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce, respectively, of Jamaica, and silver was won by Tori Bowie of the United States. On Monday, August 15 catch the Women’s Hammer Throw, 3000m Steeplechase, and 400m finals, and the Men’s 800m and Pole Vault finals; on Tuesday, August 16 catch the Men’s Triple Jump, High Jump, and 110m Hurdles finals, and Women’s 1500m and Discus Throw finals; on Wednesday, August 17 catch the Men’s 3000m Steeplechase, and the Women’s 200m, 100m Hurdles, and Long Jump finals; on Thursday, August 18 catch the Men’s 400m Hurdles, Shot Put, 200m, and Decathlon finals, and the Women’s 400m Hurdles and Javelin Throw finals; on Friday, August 19 catch the Men’s 50km Race Walk, Hammer Throw, and Men’s 4x100m Relay finals, and Women’s 5000m, 4x100m Relay, Pole Vault, and 20km Race Walk finals; on Saturday, August 20 catch the Women’s High Jump, 800m, and 4x400m Relay finals and the Men’s Javelin Throw, 1500m, 5000m, and 4x400m Relay finals; and finally, on Saturday, August 21 catch the Men’s Marathon.

Trampoline - The Women’s Event was won by Canada’s Rosannagh Maclennan who took gold, Great Britain’s Bryony Page who took silver, and China’s Li Dan who took bronze. The Men’s Event gold medal was won by Uladzislau Hancharou of Belarus, silver was won by Dong Dong of China, and bronze was won by Gao Lei of China.

Triathlon - Catch the Men’s Event final on Thursday, August 18, and the Women’s Event final on Saturday, August 20.

Volleyball - Tune in Saturday, August 20 for the Women’s Tournament Bronze and Gold Medal matches, and Sunday, August 21 for the Men’s Tournament Bronze and Gold Medal matches.

Water Polo - To see the Women’s Tournament Bronze and Gold Medal matches tune in on Friday, August 19, then on Saturday, August 20 for the Men’s Tournament Bronze and Gold Medal matches.

Weightlifting - Weightlifting kicked off on Saturday, August 6 with the Women’s 48kg gold medal was won by Sopita Tanasan of Thailand, silver was won by Sri Wahyuni Agustiani of Indonesia, and bronze was won by Hiromi Mikaye of Japan. The Women’s 53kg final was won by Hsu Shu-Ching of Chinese Taipei who took gold, Hidilyn Diaz of the Philippines took silver, and Jin Hee Yoon of South Korea took bronze. The Men’s 56kg gold medal was won by Qingquan Long of China, Om Yun-Chol of North Korea won silver, and Sinphet Kruaithong of Thailand won bronze. Women’s 58kg gold and silver medals were won by Sukanya Srisurat and Pimsiri Sirikaew respectively, both of Thailand, and bronze was won by Hsing-Chun Kuo of Chinese Taipei. Men’s 62kg final was won by Oscar Albeiro Figueroa Mosquera of Colombia who won gold, Eko Yuli Irawan of Indonesia who won silver, and Farkhad Kharki of Kazakhstan who won bronze. The Women’s 63kg gold medal was won by Wei Deng of China, silver was won by Choe Hyo-Sim of North Korea, and bronze was won by Karina Goricheva of Kazakhstan. The Men’s 69kg gold medal was won by China’s Zhiyong Shi, silver was won by Turkey’s Daniyar Ismayilov, and bronze was won by Kyrgyzstan’s Izzat Artykov. Women’s 69kg gold medal was won by Xiang Yanmei of China, silver was won by Zhazira Zhapparkul of Kazakhstan, and bronze was won by Sara Ahmed of Egypt. Men’s 77kg gold medal was won by Nijat Rahimov of Kazahkstan, silver was won by Xiaojun Lyu of China, and bronze was won by Mohamed Mahmoud of Egypt. The Women’s 75kg gold medal was won by Rim Jong-Sim of North Korea, silver was won by Darya Naumava of Belarus, and bronze was won by Lidia Valentin Perez of Spain. The Men’s 85kg gold medal was won by Iran’s Kianoush Rostami, silver was won by China’s Tao Tian, and bronze was won by Romania’s Gabriel Sincraian. The Men’s 94kg gold medal was won by Iran’s Sohrab Moradi, silver was won by Belarus’ Vadzim Straltsou, and bronze was won by Lithuania's Aurimas Didzbalis. Tune in Monday, August 15 for the Men’s 105kg final; and Tuesday, August 16 for the Men’s +105kg final.

Wrestling - Here’s when to tune in for all the wrestling medal events: Monday, August 15 for the Men’s 85kg and 130kg Greco-Roman bronze and gold medal matches; Tuesday, August 16 for the Men’s 66kg and 98kg Greco-Roman bronze and gold medal matches; Wednesday, August 17 for the Women’s 48kg, 58kg, and 69kg Freestyle bronze and gold medal matches; Thursday, August 18 for the Women’s 53kg, 63kg, and 75kg Freestyle bronze and gold medal matches; Friday, August 19 for the Men’s 74kg and 57kg Freestyle bronze and gold medal matches; Saturday, August 20 for Men’s 125kg and 86kg Freestyle bronze and gold medal matches; and Sunday, August 21 for the Men’s 65kg and 97kg Freestyle bronze and gold medal matches.