Wait For The Person Who Makes Every Moment Magical

Wait For The Person Who Makes Every Ordinary Moment With You Magical

"We accept the love we think we deserve." - Stephen Chobsky ... But baby girl you deserve so much more. This is the type of person worth waiting for.

1245

The person that looks at you like you're the only thing that has ever mattered. The person that waits for you to sit down so you can enjoy a meal together. The person, that not only speaks to you like you're equal but speaks about you like you are astonishing. The person that hugs you with fear that they may never see you again. The person that doesn't let their fear stager their dreams. The person that builds a life with you instead of around you. The person that calls you out on your crap but still manages to let you be your own person. This is the type of person worth waiting for.

I looked for love in all the wrong places; apps, social media, exes that didn't deserve my attention, until I played a risky game with fate. I let myself spiral down to the lowest of lows. I accepted the love I thought I deserved. I went through "situationships," "flirtationships," in-betweens, and maybes that my heart was too fragile to withstand.

"Someone will ache for your soul, wait for them" - E. Russell

Too often do we look for love in places that our heart has no place being, but it is up to you to realize you are extraordinary and the person worth waiting for is right around the corner.

The type of person worth waiting for turns every lyric into a memory filled with laughs and eyes drawn out across the room. The person that makes every John Green novel about them. The person that makes you smile just with a look into their eyes. The person that treats you with the utmost respect and is above all your partner in every meaning of the word. Wait for the person who pursues you, the one who will make an ordinary moment magical. The kind of person who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person. Wait for the person who will love you just as much as you should love yourself…