It'll be the perfect weather for some cute dates!
Fabricio Severo / Unsplash
Looking for an autumn-themed date for you and your significant other this season? Here are 10 essential data ideas for this fall season.
1. Carve and decorate pumpkins together
2. Embark on a corn maze adventure
3. Go on a hike (for the added experience of crunching leaves)
4. Visit a haunted house or amusement park
5. Go to a football game or tailgate together
6. Throw a Halloween party together (wearing a couples costume, of course)
7. Start a yearly apple orchard tradition
8. Have a bonfire with your friends and families
9. Watch a scary Halloween movie together
10. Go on a coffee date (with pumpkin or apple flavored drinks, duh)
Keep Reading... Show less