Love Is Tricky, But It Is Still Possible
relationships

Take the steps and time, if it truly lasts you will have forever.

13

Love is a concept that you love or hate because it involves having a partner(s) to care for and to nurture. Love is not about lust, the rush, and how fast something can happen; it is about commitment, patience, and the journey to build a permanent connection.

Most relationships fumble like a football because people focus on the wrong things than building the connection; the connection is the foundation of any relationship. As simple as the foundation sounds it is a sophisticated foundation consisted of trust, commitment, communication, time, and the desire to be together.

Even with the connection established, it is the matter of keeping the relationship because as time goes, the bond starts to wear out. However, strong relationships keep the link by going on adventures, big or small to continue to keep the relationship healthy. A healthy relationship takes things slowly and allows themselves to take in the beauty that the connection has formed between them.

Love has challenges, filled with distance, unsupportive people, and busy schedules. Love is about preserving through the obstacles to be together and laughing at everyone who said that it was not possible to be together. Love is essential, not only in the romantic aspect but in the perspective of building with one another and helping each other thrive.

Love brings the best in people because it brings the soft and caring side knowing that someone cares for them and that this thing is real (most of the time), and that someone truly cares for them. I know it did for me when I met my boyfriend, I got softer and more caring in general because of him and I'm glad I have changed for the good.

The main goal in love is to have a happy beginning, not a happy ending. Happy beginnings start the adventures together, and I hope that is possible for everyone.