8 Relatable Long-Distance Relationship Quotes

8 Quotes That Near Perfectly Sum Up Why Long-Distance Relationships Are Beyond Worth It

A few quotes to get you through those rough days of a long-distance relationship.

245
Skyler Anderson

Long-distance relationships aren't easy, that's for sure. However, I would do it a million times over for my boyfriend. Here are some quotes that put long-distance relationship feelings and thoughts into words.

1. "You know it's true love when no matter how far the distance is, he can still make you smile." - TheLoveBits

I can't count the number of times my boyfriend has made me smile when I am on the phone with him or a thought of him pops in my head. He is still the sunshine in my day, even when he isn't here.

2. "It hurts not having you close, but it would hurt even more not having you at all." - TheLoveBits

When I have a rough day and I call my boyfriend, crying because it feels like I haven't seen him enough (in reality it's been like 3 days), he constantly tells me this. He never lets me forget that we are lucky to just be together as a couple.

3. "I'd rather see you one day a year than see someone else seven days a week." - curiario.com

A bit extreme but still true. Though I would hate to only see my boyfriend one day a year, there is no one else I would rather be with.

4. "One day we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight."

A daily saying and goal.

5. "I like the sound of your voice even if it's from a thousand miles away. It keeps me going."

True on both ends, we always tell each other we love our voices. Every day I look forward to the time that I get to hear his again.

6. "Distance teaches us to appreciate the days that we are able to spend together and distance teaches us the definition of patience. It is a reminder that every moment together is special, and every second together should be cherished."

This does a pretty good job of summing things up. We are learning so much through being apart, we will be stronger because of it.

7. "You're worth every mile between us."

To my boyfriend, when you read this: You are worth it, don't ever forget it!

8. "While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart." - Nicholas Sparks

Of course, this is from Nicholas Sparks. I wish I could control my dreams and that he was all I dreamt of. But this time really does make one realize their true feelings and desires.