9 Things Only People Who Live With Their Besties Understand

It's (almost) always the best of times!

30

Whether you were besties before you moved in together or became besties after moving in together, you know how GREAT it is to live with a best friend. And if you were honest, you wouldn't trade your roommate for anyone else. (Well, except maybe a dog or a cat.)

Here are 9 things you only understand if you live with your best friend.

You always have someone to do all the seasonal activities with.

Who needs a boyfriend or girlfriend when you have your roommate!

Binge watching TV together is the best. 

Not the best decision but sometimes you need a break. The worse the show, the more you can joke about it.

Laughing at something ridiculous at 2 am.

Sleep happy is a thing and you know when your roommate hit that point. Usually, it's when you also hit that point. Usually, it's just the two of you laughing at each other.

Inside jokes are a dime a dozen.

And let's be real here, inside jokes are the best. Plus, no one is left out!

You're never really mad at each other.

It's not really personal you're just having a bad day.

You can always cheer each other up!

Even if it includes teasing them for being moody.

Making bad decisions together.

Like staying up till 5 am or watching just one more episode or eating an entire bag of chips.

Grocery shopping is much more fun.

All I'm going to say is Target.

They know too much about your life.

But they still love you anyways. And also still choose to live with you.