5 Reasons You Should Live With Your Best Friends

A big thank you to the best roommates for making sophomore year unforgettable.
106

My sophomore year truly would not have been the same without the most supportive and loving roommates, Lauren Mancini and Sari Kuba. Living with these amazing girls makes leaving this summer very difficult. I've come to appreciate and respect both of them very much throughout this entire year. Thankfully, it's not a goodbye, but a see you later because you bet we are living together next year and the following year when we are seniors!

The more I think about my sophomore year, the more I think about why it was so spectacular. Both Lauren and Sari are one of the stronger reasons why I made it through my sophomore year at the University of Delaware. Behind my family, they are my biggest fans. These are two of my closest friends whom I will treasure and keep close to my heart for the rest of my life. Here are five reasons why you should live with your best friends.

1. You see them every day, so you want to get a long with them.

When you're seeing the same people every day, you want to make sure you have a good relationship with whoever it may concern, especially your roommates. Having a superb relationship with your roommates are among one of the most important things. You don't want to go home with a burden of having to see someone you don't like or get along with. Choose wisely!

2. You do everything with them.

Grocery shopping, dinners, movie nights, breakfasts, homework, and countless other things we enjoy doing together. Name it, and we definitely do it. I always enjoy myself when I'm around them, even if it is just chilling on the green or in our apartment!

3. You won't get sick of them.

If they are your closest friends, you most likely will not get sick of them. Although you live with them, you are also doing your own thing during the day and/or at night. Your roommates will learn to know you inside and out, and will eventually come to understand when you need time to yourself. All three of us are in different sororities which makes the experience of living with both of them simply amazing. I could not have asked for better roommates and best friends than them.

4. You're never lonely.

At least one of them will be in the apartment at some point of the day. So, never will I be bored at our apartment!

5. ... and finally, they're your biggest support system.

I truly mean it when I say my roommates are my biggest support system. It's safe to say that Lauren and Sari are always there for me. Whether it's endless cuddles or a shoulder to cry on, I know I can always count on them for anything.

Get yourself a Sari and Lauren! Without a doubt, my sophomore year would not be the same without them. Having these unbelievable roommates in my life makes college ten times better. Thus, really think about who you want to live with and spend every day with. Best friends last a life time, so what better way to spend it than with your roommates.