8 Reasons You Should Never Live With Your Best Friend

You already know what make each other tick so you truly can be the perfect roommates from the start.

324
Photo by Gianne Karla Tolentino from Pexels

Going off to college is hard; this is when most people live on their own for the first time. Whether you live in a dorm, in an apartment, or rent a house it's nice to have a familiar face. Living with someone you are close with can be difficult at times but for the most part you will create some of your favorite memories from college. When you live with your best friend there is never a dull moment and your friendship will continue to grow (just make sure you still have your own rooms, everyone needs space). Here are a few reasons why living with your best friend really is the best:

1. They will make you get out of bed. 

Everyone has those days when you just want to lay in bed all day and that's fine. When you live with your best friend they will make sure those days aren't everyday and you actually get out of the house!

2. You always have someone to have dinner with.

Whether you go out to eat or cook dinner together, it is an important time of the day when you can reflect. It's nice not to eat alone or staring at the TV every night.

3. You can be your complete self all the time.

The amount of times my best friend has seen me without pants is uncanny. We would have dance parties, and just be silly. No one was there to judge us, we could be ourselves.

4. You can immediately tell her about your date.

Or she'll know by how long it took if it went well or not. Plus it is always nice to have someone know where you are... just in case.

5. Sometimes its just nice to be in each other company.

You will be together all of the time so believe it or not you will probably run out of stuff to talk about. Sometimes its nice just to sit with each other and do nothing.

6. You don't have to go anywhere to see them.

Well you might have to walk out of your bedroom, but that's about it! No driving, or walking they're right there whenever you need them!

7. Their closet is in your house.

That means its up for grabs right? For some reason someone else's clothes are always so much cuter and more exciting than your own.

8. They already know your whole life.

You don't have to go through an awkward stage with a random roommate where you have to get to know each other. Plus you already know what make each other tick so you truly can be the perfect roommates from the start.