Life Is A Roller Coaster And We Should Enjoy The Ride

This is for those who need a reminder.

5154
securacoin

Life is without a doubt the hardest thing to go through. It is a roller coaster ride with many ups and downs, and the downs always seem to hit us the hardest. The downs are when it feels like we will never hit rock bottom and we are free falling in this endless hole of pain. The downs seem to bring out the worst in us and suck the life out of us. We feel as though no one can understand us and even sometimes that we don’t exist. We allow these downs to define who we are and take control of our lives. We do this because we feel as though we have no fight left in us. That it is just better to give up the fighting and succumb to the hopelessness we feel during these times.

However, even when our lives feel like they are crumbling on us and we're suffocating in this hopelessness, we finally hit the bottom of that roller coaster and begin ascending up.

With every down there always an up that follows it. The ups are when it feels like we are on top of the world and life couldn’t get better. We feel as though we found our place in life and are having the time of our lives. We are happy during the ups. We are optimistic about the future and where we are headed in life. During the ups, we have confidence in ourselves that we never had before. We truly believe that anything is possible. However, this up has to come to an end. We eventually get to the top of the roller coaster where it can’t go any higher and begin to spiral downward once again

Life is a gigantic roller coaster with many ups and downs. These ups and downs come at various times and different lengths throughout our lives. We never know what to expect. The downs feel like there is no hope or end in sight. The ups feel like our lives are perfect and will always be that way. Life can flat out be hard and suck at times and feel draining and gloomy. Even when it is, we can’t let that control us and define who we really are. We need to enjoy the life we were given and embrace it every day. We need to have the same attitude and positivity towards life when we experience these down turns.Life is too short to be unhappy, feel hopeless, and then not fight back against that feeling.

Enjoy every day we have on this earth because we aren’t guaranteed a set amount of days. Take some risks in life because we never what to look back and say “what if.” Life is a roller coaster, but we are the engineer of this roller coaster and have the power to determine how many ups and downs are in our lives.