An Open Letter To The Man I Love

An Open Letter To The Man I Love

Here is to many more years of loving you!

63
An Open Letter To The Man I Love
Carley Sebren

Six years I have loved you. Even when we haven't spent all of those years together, we always manage to find ourselves back to one another.

There has been many ups and downs that we have faced together within these six years. From meeting during our freshman year of high school to now, we have gone through a lot. All of those journeys and experiences together that we have faced brought our relationship between one another that much closer.

I wouldn't want to go through life with anyone else. You truly make me a better person. You are constantly checking on me and making sure that I am okay. Knowing that someone loves and cares that much about me is still shocking.

It feels like I am living in a dream that's coming true every time I see your name pop up on my phone or when I get to hold your hand. You are my best friend. You are the only person I want to spend countless hours talking to about my day whether it was good or bad. I can't picture my life without you. Having you back in my life reminds me of how much I actually need you and how happy you make me. I don't want to have to ever go a single day without you in my life again. You are the man of my dreams and I will love you till the end of time.

With your brown eyes and radiant smile you capture my heart every time I look at you! You still make me smile from even the slightest gesture. I love when I catch you looking at me, it makes me extremely happy and giddy knowing that you love me that much. Having your love is all I have ever wanted from you and I have it now more than ever before.

Thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for not allowing anyone to stand in the way of you loving me and being with me. I know that in the past we haven't always had the best of luck with that area, but times have changed now! You have grown into such an incredible man since then. You have changed into a man that fights for what he wants in life, who fights for me and I love you more every single day because of that.

You are truly my other half and I would love more than anything to spend the rest of my life with you.

I love you and it's that simple!