A Cheesy Love Letter To My Boyfriend

A Cheesy Love Letter To My Boyfriend

From your really cheesy girlfriend.

10320
A Cheesy Love Letter To My Boyfriend
Maryann Robles

Dear Boyfriend,

As each month passes, and each day goes by, I sit here and ask myself, what did I do to be blessed with an amazing person like you. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you, I never thought I could care about someone as much as I care about you. To this day, and probably years from now, It still amazes me how God, faith, destiny or whoever controls it, brought us together. The first day I met you, my heart was drawn to you and no one else in the room. Out of everyone in the room, you had chosen me too.

Once we said our goodbyes, I never thought I'd see you again, but a simple text making sure you were safe back home, eventually turned into a long conversations, getting to know each other, which lead to late night phone calls, and Facetiming until we both passed out. I felt like a little girl who has her first crush, the feeling of butterflies and constant smiling each time I got a text back. As each day passed by my feelings grew more and more for you, more butterflies appeared and smiles from being so happy, and crushing so hard.

Only wise man say, that fools rush in. Well, call me a fool. Each time when I think about when you asked me to be your girl, I cry a bit, because when I said yes, our lives changed. You're not only my boyfriend, but you're my best friend. The number one rule for being best friends is always sticking together no matter what, which is what we've done. People have tried to interfere in our relationship and tear us apart, but we didn't let that happen. Each time that it has happened, and you stand up for not only me but our entire relationship, my love for you grows.

You do what a man is supposed to do when a temptation appears. You didn't give in, or break my heart, and when you made the choice you made, I knew that no one could ever love me as much as you do. That was the moment I started to fall in love with you, when I started to freak out because I got really hard feels, and I didn't know what to do. I eventually just told myself to follow my heart and see where it goes. I did and I swear I could not be any happier.

You respect me so much, more than any other man has. You respect each decision I make, whatever mood I am in, each time I say no, and who I am as a person. You didn't believe anything that anyone had told you about me, you didn't even listen to your own best friend. Instead, you defended me, told them that wasn't who I was, which no one had ever done for me. You're a man who fights for what/who he loves and appreciates what he has.

No relationship is perfect though, our relationship isn't perfect, we have both made mistakes and overcome them, you never gave in when things got a little rough, and neither did I. I knew that if I did, I would lose the most amazing person I have in my life, which I never want to happen. You're always there when I need to rant, when I'm stressed, when I'm crying, and when I'm hangry. You put up with how weird I am and have accepted how strangely comfortable I am with you. You're always there because I know that you care. You put so much effort into our complicated relationship, and never give up on it.

You call when you're worried about me, and just hearing your voice calms me down. You push everything aside to come see me when I need you. I could be in a room with you hours and not do a thing, and I'd be happy because all I want is to be with you and never want to leave.

You always try to make things right when we fight, you always make sure I'm having a good day, you always make sure I feel like a princess. With you in my life, I feel like a princess every day, I feel like your princess. I don't expect anything from you but your unconditional love and care which you give me. I can't ask God (or whoever decides these things) to bless me with something amazing, because I already have that, which is you.

I can never get over the fact that I have you in my life. That at 19, I found the man I want to be with and have a future with. So what if people might think I'm a bit insane or too young, to even know what being in love is. Each time we kiss, hug, hold hands, or make love, I feel fireworks, and I feel how much you love me. You don't feel that with just anyone. No matter what mood I am, you're the first one I go to. When something happens, you're the first one to know. You're my boyfriend, my best friend, my right hand and my go-to. I couldn't help myself falling in love with you. Oh, and I love you.

Your Girlfriend