A Letter To A Strong Beautiful Woman

A Letter To A Strong Beautiful Woman

You must love yourself before others
23991

Dear A Strong Beautiful Woman,

Yes, I am talking to you. First things first, I want you to look in the mirror and tell yourself that. Good! Second, I want you to believe that you ARE beautiful. You have so many people that love you: friends, family, roommates, and of course, your pet(s). You do not need a man to make you, YOU. No matter what you need to always believe that. Even when times are tough. You can get through anything because you are a STRONG woman. But you need to remember that you will always have your friends and family there for you, through good and bad times.

You will have up's and down's in your life, and yes you may be independent BUT you are NOT ALONE. You will be gifted a long life to truly find yourself, and remember no one said it as going to be an easy journey. Just always remember you have yourself, friends, family, and more in your fan section, cheering you on. Being a strong woman does often time mean you carry a twenty-pound weight on your shoulders, or it may be a huge burden. This just means you can handle a lot at one time, but you will always have help for ones that deeply care and love you for you.

And if you are in a bad or rocky relationship, just remember this quote "She's a beautiful simple woman, that just desires love but is made to look complicated by a man who isn't man enough to provide the things she deserves." Every single relationship will have its up's and down's but guess what, that does not mean that he or she has to throw in the towel for something stupid. And if your significant other cheats, OH NO, that is not okay. Obviously, he or she did not deserve you. Yes, the breakup will hurt, but remember what was said 'You are independent, but never alone.' This will just make you strong and you will get through it. I promise. Give it time, you will find a person that is willing to take a bullet for you; shower you will a great deal of love, well sorry my dear but that person is not even worth looking at. Weak men cannot love a strong woman.

One day you will be a great role model for your future (current) daughter(s). You will show her the path to success and be there for her when she needs her strong mother to overcome the worse times in life; as well as be there when she receives a full ride to college, or on her wedding day; so that the breed of strong independent women will continue on for more generations to come.

At the end of the day, you are such a strong, gorgeous, wise, and independent woman that will never be alone. And you will leave you mark on this world for others to see and remember you by. Now, look in the mirror again.

Sincerely,

A Strong, Beautiful Woman