3 Self-Love Tips For A Lazy Spring Break

Use Spring Break to your advantage!

78
https://unsplash.com/photos/nvzvOPQW0gc

It's here! Spring break is finally upon us and week nine is almost coming to an end. I'm sure everyone is as ready as I am to sit back and use this time to recharge to the best of our abilities. For those who plan on just staying at home and spending this time to take a break from campus, here are three self-love tasks anyone can complete to feel refreshed when we return next week.

Get your sleep schedule back on track. Go to bed early and try to make the most of each day. This semester so far has been extremely hectic and this break can be beneficial for your health.

1. Organize Your Life

Having a week off with pretty much no responsibilities sounds like a dream, especially when it's in the middle of midterm season. Use this time to organize your goals for the month, catch up on errands you've been avoiding due to schoolwork, or tidy up your notes and backpack. Using this time to accomplish the tasks that have been in the back of your head for months will help you feel ready to jump back in!

2. Get Ahead On Schoolwork and Studying!

Help yourself get some peace of mind with the upcoming weeks by studying in advance for midterms/finals and by finishing up projects or essays. This break you'll get the time to work on these larger assignments without worrying to juggle other weekly homework and quizzes!

3. Sleep!

This next week is going to pass by in a heartbeat, so do everything you can to enjoy and prepare yourself for a strong end to the year.