Laziness In Today's Society

Laziness In Today's Society

Why we become unmotivated at this time of the year...

1714
Laziness In Today's Society

Laziness and motivation seem to go hand in hand even though they mean two different things. During this time of the year, many people seem to become unmotivated or lazy in their day to day routine, especially in school. This is your reminder to not give up! You only have a little bit more to go, maybe a month or less.

Procrastination also ties into laziness and adds to the feeling of being unmotivated. There have been many studies which show the weather affects productivity. Spring makes people want to go outside and enjoy the earth, but it distracts us from priorities. Many people are just looking forward to summer and relaxing in the warm weather. Who really can blame them?

Not only is laziness evident in work ethic, but also relationships. Many people expect things to come right to them. It has become socially acceptable to have relationships merely over the phone instead of actually seeing the person, which defeats the purpose of being with them in the first place. Another way people are lazy in relationships is through lack of clear communication. This is unhealthy for both parties involved, but has been ingrained into our society through socialization.

With terms ending and summer around the corner, remember to keep on chugging in your day to day life and relationships. I hope this article found you well and you strive for success. Don't conform to today’s laziness!