Can The LA Rams Make The Playoffs?

Can The LA Rams Make The Playoffs?

It's a battle in the NFC West!
17

The LA Rams have been one of the better teams of 2017 and have taken the NFC West by storm. Jared Goff is proving why the Rams gave up so much to draft him at number one in 2016, Todd Gurley is showing why he is an elite running back in this league and all of the receivers are contributing. Oh yeah, and the defense is still one of the best in the league.

Let’s take a look at the upcoming games for Los Angeles. This week the face a Houston Texans team without Deshaun Watson, which should result in an easy win and opportunity to try some things on both sides of the ball. Next week they have the Minnesota Vikings, which I think can go either way depending on which team has more momentum going into the week. Same situation goes with the New Orleans Saints, who the Rams face week 12. I think if the Rams take 1 of those games they will still be in good shape.

The Rams should once again beat the Arizona Cardinals in Arizona with a deflated Drew Stanton at quarterback in week 13. Mark week 14 on your calendar, the Eagles come into town in what could be one of the most thrilling matchups of 2017. I think Philadelphia just has to many weapons for the Rams to overcome in this one and I could see them dropping this game. Week 15 is the rematch of the Rams and Seahawks but this time it is in Seattle. This is a pivotal game for the Rams, I could see this one going either way just based on the familiarity with one another.

Week 16 the Rams face to Titans in a Christmas eve matchup in Nashville. This is a trap game for LA, the Titans are a very good team and the Rams need to prepare for this one. It will be a battle but I think the Rams will go out and get this game.

Best case scenario, the Rams go either 11-5 or 10-6. As long as they keep pace with Seattle every week, the Rams will make the playoffs and I could see them making it to the NFC Championship.