5 Ways To Instantly Look More Attractive!
Dating

Not Feeling Yourself Lately Use These 5 Ways To Instantly Look More Attractive

you're attractive enough, but who says being prettier isn't possible?

580
https://unsplash.com/photos/qFYhUS2DGc4

You don't need any of these things to be attractive but these things will definitely help you appear more attractive to the opposite sex to the same sex whatever whoever you want to attract.

If you are in a relationship or if you are single so with all that being said let's just get into the first way to be more attractive to the first thing is kind of obvious. But it's also not obvious because typically you wouldn't even think to do this but the soft skin is a huge huge thing and I think it's very attractive when you like to go to shake someone's hand and their hand is so soft.

1. Wash your face

Woman, female, lady and float HD photo

unsplash.com

Taking care of your skin is crucial in looking good without any makeup products. Your skin routine is a big factor in how your skin will look. Be sure to find a good facial wash that is gentle on the skin and use twice a day, once in the morning and again at night before you go to bed. At first, it might seem like a good idea to wash your face more than twice a day, doing so can actually over-dry your skin.

It can make it irritable, making it look worse. Depending on your skin, you need to pick a cleanser that best suits you, a foaming or gel cleanser is excellent for oily skin, and a cream cleanser is perfect for dry skin. However, steer clear of bar soaps because they're just too drying. Lastly, the most important step is to wash your hands before you wash your face. Even though this may sound like common sense, many people often skip this step.

2. Exfoliate your skin

Her flowers photo by Chris Jarvis on Unsplash

unsplash.com

Exfoliating your skin is a wonderful way to remove dead skin cells on your skin. It can help your face by making it look radiant and fresh and can create a natural, healthy glow which is a bonus if you're going makeup free. Exfoliating can also help reduce acne because the process allows the pores to open up so your skin can breathe properly.

For sensitive skin, you can use a soft washcloth and gently scrub your face. Find a skin wash that responds well with your skin and gently rub the washcloth on your face in slow circular motions.

Now don't forget to watch out for over exfoliating! Doing so can lead to pigmentation issues, sensitivity and irritation.

3. Use moisturizer on a daily basis

Cream, hand, skincare and beauty HD photo

unsplash.com

After you wash your face, you should follow up by applying a light coat of facial moisturizer. It boosts hydration in your skin and prevents dullness and flaking. Plus it also produces a protective layer of moisture that lasts all day long, making your skin bright and glowing.

If you have sensitive skin, select a product that is scent free and gentle. If you are susceptible to pimples, opt for a product that is nonoily and light. For those with drier skin types, choose a heavier moisturizer that contains nourishing and soothing ingredients like aloe vera and shea butter. These natural ingredients have beneficial properties and boost collagen in the skin.

4. Wear sunscreen

Woman, pool, swimming and bikini

unsplash.com

Since your face and skin are exposed to the sun on an everyday basis. It is fundamental to wear sunscreen every day, whether it's windy, cloudy or snowy as UVA rays can still break down your skin.

5. Use Toner

Makeup, box, gold and bottles HD photo

unsplash.com

Toner is a skin care item that is often an overlooked step, but when used correctly, it can work magic on your skin! Not only does it help improve your skin, but toner rebuilds your skin's natural ph balance. Go for a toner that is alcohol-free because they help even out skin tone and are less drying.

For example, toners for acne prone or oily skin can tighten pores and vanish extra oil trapped in the body. Toners for dry skin can hold in moisture and ease irritation. Use a toner after cleansing and before you moisturize for the best results.