Date My ROOMIE: The Perfect Girl You Have Been Waiting For

Although most of you have gone into the roommate situation blindly, I did not. I've known my roommate for the past two years, and I think that's long enough to give me the authority to take over her love life.

783

About Emily

• Age: 18 years young
  • Height: 5'4
  • School: Penn State, University Park
  • Job: Dancing inside a Sesame Street Character
  • Location: State College, PA
  • Hometown: Bucks County, PA

Emily's Preferences:

• Dogs or cats? DOGS
  • Night owl or morning person? Night Owl
  • "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"? Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Kris is iconic)
  • Taylor Swift or Beyoncé? Queen B baby
  • Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Groot

Emily is on the right

Never has Emily ever met the Kidz Bop kids.

Yes, long story short, they were less than pleasant.

If there was one funny story from Emily's life that perfectly describes them as a person, it's this:

This story just happened today... Emily was walking down our dorm hall to wash out her mug from coffee earlier this morning. As she is standing at the sinks, one of the hot guys on our floor walks out in simply a towel and nothing else. Emily being the respectful girl she is, says nothing and continues to wash out her horrifying mug of Twisty the Clown from American Horror Story. If that doesn't tell you how respectable and tasteful she is, then I don't know what will.

Four qualities Emily is looking for in a partner and one she's absolutely NOT:

1. Honesty
  2. Loyalty
  3. Sense of Humor
  4. Kind
  5. Self Absorbed

Want to respectfully slide into Emily's DMs? They're open here:

Instagram: @emilykrajnikovich

Snapchat: emily_paige122