IMAGENERIA has dedicated their 3D-Printable Limited Collection NFT of the Guinness Record American flag to the 4th of July!
News

This Guinness World Record was set by the award-winning digital 3D-printed fashion technology innovator, Julia Daviy - co-Founder of New Age Lab Vitaliy Daviy in 2020.

9

The technology company IMAGENERIA, a pioneer in the digital delivery of physical goods, produced a limited number of 3D-printable NFTs of the Guinness World Record flag, created using digital manufacturing technologies. The digitally designed and 3D-printed flag is not only the largest American flag ever made on 3D printers; it is the largest digitally manufactured flag in the world, and the only one amongst 3D-printed flags to resemble and behave like traditional fabric flags.

The Flag 3D-printable NFTs, available on the IMAGENERIA platform, contain the ready-to-be-3D-printed files, which can be used to create a physical replica of the famous Guinness World Record flag, or even to establish a new record.

In November 2021, IMAGENERIA adapted this 3D-printable flag for use in the digital world on Web 3.0 platforms, and minted its first 3D-printable NFT.

Now the flag’s digitally-manufacturable assets, as with other digitally-manufacturable products, can be authenticated, protected, and preserved for years - even for future generations.

“Digital 3D-printable design and distributed digital manufacturing are already our present, and we believe that we will need to use digital technologies more and more in our supply chains and product delivery. At the same time, creators and brands who work with the digital manufacturers currently do not have opportunities to protect their digitally-manufacturable design products from being stolen, redesigned, or manufactured by third parties, or even to be preserved for years, not to mention for decades. We have a solution to this problem,” says Julia Daviy, Co-Founder and CEO of IMAGENERIA. According to her, the launching of 3D-printable NFTs of the Guinness World Record Flag is a demonstration of these new solutions.

IMAGENERIA builds solutions for a seamless connection between Web 3.0 and the real world, and allows for turning digital consumer products into physical ones through a mix of technologies including distributed additive manufacturing and blockchain.