I Like You Because; I Love You Despite...
relationships

A person is filled full of good and bad but you have to love both sides of them or its not love.

5766
Photo by freestocks.org from Pexels

If you haven't seen Netflix's original "Set It Up" yet, stop what you're doing and go turn it on. It's the new classic rom-com everyone has been waiting for. In Becca's toast to her fiancé, she explains that she likes him because of all of his good qualities, yet she loves him despite all of his bad ones.

You can't love someone based on their good. A person is filled full of good and bad but you have to love both sides of them or it's not love. This is a philosophy we should all think about and evaluate whether it is for your significant other, your pet, your best friend, your siblings, your parents, anyone you care about.

You don't love someone because they have a nice body, you love them despite them going to the gym more than going to dinner with you. Here are a few of my I like you because I love you despite's for different people (and pets) to help encourage you to think of your own.

I like you because I can never be sad around you. I love you despite you never put the toilet seat down.

I like you because you're cute and cuddly. I love you despite you beg for my food.

I like you because you inspire me to do better. I love you despite you work too much. 

I like you because you're beautiful in every way. I love you despite you live too far away. 

I like you because you're my mini me. I love you despite you won't talk to me on the phone. 

I like you because you're always there for me. I love you despite your competitiveness. 

I like you because you make me laugh. I love you despite you get grumpy a lot. 

I like you because we have the best food dates. I love you despite you talk too much sometimes. 

I like you because you've never let me fall. I love you despite you tell me people are "dying to get in" the cemetery every time we pass one. 

I like you because you have the prettiest smile. I love you despite the fact you have road rage.