I Appreciate You

I Appreciate You

You are so loved.

107

I appreciate you. This is such an underused phrase in our common vocabulary, but it is so important. This sounds sappy, but I don't think I ever tell my friends and family how much they mean to me and it is so deserved.

In the past for lent, I have given up things such ice cream or cookies, but this year I decided to do something a little more meaningful. Each day I am sending an appreciation text to a different meaningful person in my life. There are so many influential people in my life that have so many incredible qualities. I have so many confident, compassionate, caring, and bold strong friends in my life that deserve to be appreciated for who they are and what they give to others. In the busy nature of life, it can be so difficult to just stop and say thank you for everything you do: for me and others. I hope that I can reach every meaningful person in my life and truly show them their worth.

This is something that should be practiced at any time of year, so I am going to continue appreciating my loved ones even after the lenten period ends. We need to show our appreciation for each other more as life is a rollercoaster, but the people we love keep us grounded.