19 Signs You Are A Human Hater

19 Signs You Are A Human Hater

Everyone is a human hater.

8430
19 Signs You Are A Human Hater

Human haters are all over the world, and you might just be one of them. You are in luck, there is a diagnoses. Misanthropy

(mis'sanTHrəpē) n 1. The dislike of one or more human being. Being a human hater is not something to be ashamed about. Be proud, wear that title on your shoulder and keep being you boo boo. We all have our moments of irritation, but what if you are like that all the time? If you think that people do not take you serious when you say "I hate people," well this one is for you.

1. Slow walkers think its OK to walk in front of you.

2. Your road rage scares the passengers in the car.

Dear car in front of me,

You could have made that yellow light.

3. If you had a penny for every time you rolled your eyes, you could be a millionaire.

4. Sarcasm is your second language.

5. You've contemplated on if you're a narcissist or not.

6. People think you're mean because you have a resting bitch face.

7. You choose to stay in, instead of going out with your friends. You're also OK with your friends canceling plans.

Admit it, you get a tiny bit of joy when your friends text you "Hey, sorry i cant hangout today"

8. You're really good at giving your honest opinion.

9. Making friends isn't something you're good at doing.

10. You'd rather not have a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Yeah, you have found someone that interest you, but once you get really into the relationship you realize that its too much work and you know you don't want to worry about someone else.

11. Alone time is the best time.

12. Pulling out the negative in people is probably the easiest task you can do.

It's not that you're a judgmental person, OK maybe you are. You just need a good excuse if you have to explain why you are not friends with them anymore. (We've all done it)

13.You probably think you're better than everyone, but you're really not.

14. Being in tight places is your worst nightmare.

You aren't technically claustrophobic but when people start touching you, or you can feel their breath on you...that's when things are about to go down.

15. You probably have a type of anxiety disorder, and it’s OK.

Anxiety disorders aren't constant worrying, rocking back and forth, sweating a lot. It can be irritation, depression, OCD, ADD.

16. People who you think are better looking than you are number one on the list of people you hate.

You can say that you're jealous of them, but lets just say they have something you want, that you can not have.

17. When you actually find someone who is worthy of your time, keep them. Don't let them go, they are special. However, when you find someone who you like, they probably are human hater too.

It can be your significant other, or just your best friend. Calm down, and do not think this is weird. Sit down and judge and hate all the people you can with them. Team work!

18. You are grumpy cat, don't try to deny it.

19. People watching is something you look forward to.

Sitting down at the mall, to looking at the person next to you at dinner. You do it, you judge at least one thing that they do, or have. That girl have a really cute Kate Spade purse? "She probably stole it."

So for those who are struggling with this. You're welcome. Keep your favorite sassy pants on, and work it. If you hate someone for absolutely no reason whatsoever, take a step back and look at them and decide what annoys you about them. Judging someone is completely normal, even when we don't want to admit it.