Mornings are hard for people who don't like to wake up at the crack of dawn. Here are some reasons why you might not be a morning person.
1. You can't live without a few cups of coffee or a hot shower in the morning.
2. You either love the snooze button or set seven alarms just to know that you won't be late for everything.
3. But even then, you will PROBABLY fall back asleep for "five more minutes."
4. Your roommates have started thinking of different ways to wake you up: by either turning on the ugly fluorescent lights or jumping right on top of you.
5. Anytime before 10 a.m. is just not an option.
6. The sounds of the morning are 10 times louder when you're trying to sleep.
7. Just the thought of being forced out of bed in the morning freaks you out.
8. It takes one to three hours to fully wake up.
9. You hate hearing the phrase, "Good Morning!"
10. You think that people who work out at 7 a.m. are sick.
11. You think that happy morning people are bonkers.
12. But you binge watch Netflix sometimes until 4 a.m.
13. You have blackout curtains in your room.
14. When you're on vacation, you don't want to get up to go do touristy things.
15. You're probably thinking about going to sleep right now.
16. You probably read an article about how geniuses work late nights and you're convinced that's also applicable to you.
17. When you aren't answering your phone, your friends know that you're most likely sleeping.
18. You can literally sleep through anything.
19. Finally, you can probably fall asleep anywhere at any given time.
How many of these do you relate to?