The Ultimate Bucket List For Graduating High School Seniors

5 things you should do before you start college.

74

Dear Graduating Seniors,

High school is almost over. While this is a very exciting time with prom, graduation, and the best four years of your life right in front of you, it is important to cherish the time you have left with your friends from high school. You only have a few months left with some of the people that you've grown up with. Here are 10 things you should do before you all part ways in August.

1. Go on random late night car rides. 

Some of the best nights of your life are spent driving in a car with your best friends until 2 A.M. When you go to college, you most likely won't have access to a car. Grab your keys, go pick up your best friends, and go for a late night drive. You won't regret it.

2. Eat at your favorite hometown spots. 

Take advantage of all the food you love at home. Trust me, you will definitely miss your mom's home cooked meals, and your favorite restaurants in your hometown. College is great, but the food definitely isn't!

3. Go for a beach trip. 

This an obvious summer activity, but take time to plan trips with your friends and family. If your high school hosts a Senior Weekend at the beach... GO! Get tan and make some memories!

4. Go to graduation parties. 

Graduation season is a very busy time, but take advantage of all the final get-togethers. Soon, you won't be seeing the people who have seen everyday since elementary school.

5. Spend time with the people who matter most. 

It is important to remember to make time for the people who matter most While it is fun to spend the summer with friends, it is also important to spend time with family. For many people, college is the first time they are completely independent. This summer, hang out with your Dad, go see a movie with your Mom, and drive your little annoying brother around because soon you won't see them everyday.

Enjoy the summer, and get ready for the best four years of your life!