Hey Girls, Stop Settling

Hey Girls, Stop Settling

You are more than a pretty face, girlfriend

204
Hey Girls, Stop Settling
Unsplash
It's time to stop settling, girls.

There's something about my generation that irritates me, makes me incredibly sad but more than anything leaves me wondering why...

Why...

It seems girls today settle for any guy who walks by. If he says you're pretty, you seem to think you're the only one he's ever told that. It doesn't matter his history. It doesn't matter his character. It doesn't matter that he's a well-known cheater. It doesn't matter that he doesn't want anything "serious" but somehow wants to get your clothes off...

How far are willing to go, gals?

I'm not judging anyone, I promise. It just simply breaks my heart when I see my girlfriend's getting mistreated, cheated on and heartbroken by a guy who needs to man up and recognize the hurt he implants each time he decides he's "bored." Pick up a hobby if you're bored, buddy. Not another girl.

Girlfriend... you deserve more.

You know the Prince Charming you dream of, who meets every one of your expectations? Well... I hate to break it to you, but he doesn't exist.

No one is perfect. No one.

But gals, a guy doesn't have to be perfect to treat you with respect and to love you for every little thing you are.

You're worth so much more than a toy to play with. You're beautiful and wonderful and if your guy can't see that, he just isn't the one.

I get it... You want a guy's attention. It feels good. It's natural. Guys are wonderful and can be wonderful. But you have to look beyond a flirty comment. He uses that pick-up-line with every girl he meets.

Look a little deeper, sweet friend. Get to know the guy before you give him any piece of you. Make him work for your heart if he wants it to belong to him. If he wants that beautiful heart and your unconditional love badly enough, he will do anything. And he will respect every desire and expectation you have. He won't push you into the bed before he commits to you and ONLY you, if he's a good one, I promise you that, gal.

Stop. The. Settling.

Stop settling for the liar.

Stop settling for the cheater.

Stop settling for the one who makes you uncomfortable.

Stop settling for the one who doesn't take the time of day for you.

Stop settling for the one who makes you feel fat/ugly/not good enough.

Stop settling for the one who isn't proud of you.

Stop settling for the one who doesn't support you.

Stop settling for the one who yells at you more than talk.

Stop settling for the one who only wants you for your body.

Stop settling for the one who you can't be yourself around.

Stop settling for the one who takes advantage of you.

Stop settling for the one who doesn't respect you.

Stop settling for the one who treats you like a dog.

Stop settling for the one who won't meet your parents.

Stop settling for the one who just wants sex.

Stop settling for the one who makes you do things you don't want to do.

Stop settling for the one who changes you in negative ways

Stop settling for LESS when you're worth MORE

Girlfriend, you ARE worth a guy who looks at you like you hung the moon. You ARE worth a guy who is committed to you and only you. You ARE worth having a guy who loves you for you and accepts every bit of your crazy.

You deserve the best, so stop your settling and wait for your Prince Charming to sweep you off your pretty little feet.