A letter to my best friend

Hey, Best Friend, I Love You

A series of thoughts everyone wants to tell their best friend!

369
two girls in grass

Best Friend,

Gosh, it's been years. I never thought I could be friends this long with someone without killing them! We've had our ups and downs but you are genuinely a sister to me and I couldn't be more grateful to have you in my life.

Meeting you was like gaining a family member that I actually like and want! I know we're not normally this sappy and loving but I love you, friend.

I love our inside jokes and the facial expressions we make at each other when we're thinking the same thing. I love our late night hookah sessions and when we go out to try to something new and end up hating it.

Your dogs have become second pets to me and I care about them more than anything in the world. I miss when little Sasha was a puppy and I'm glad I get to see Schmoo grow up. I miss Bungles but know she's living her best life with a rich person in Wilton Manors. I'm also glad you're my pets aunt. Moose says he misses you.

I always miss hanging out and having you to vent to. I'm also sorry you're always the person who's phone I blow up when I'm mad or bored or just want to talk about my day. Thanks for always replying though and agreeing with me, which I need to hear.

I'm so lucky to have found a friend that I can tell everything to. I feel like we're always on the same page and you know just what to say to calm me down.

I know you'll read this and tell me to stop being so lame and emotional so I'm done dragging this out. I just want you to know I don't always say it but I'm grateful for you, best friend.