13 Inspiring Lyrics From Ariana Grande's Album 'Sweetener'

13 Empowering And Postive Lyrics From 'Sweetener'

"Life is beautiful. Cherish every moment." - Ariana Grande

143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gZSpKwv8A

'Sweetener' may have been released a few months ago but I still play it on blast when walking to class. Ariana Grandes has great songs that are relatable and empowering. Some of my favorites are 'God is A Woman,' 'Successful,' and 'Better Off.' Her songs put me in a good mood so I thought I would share some of her lyrics that I thought were positive and empowering.

1. 'And I can be all the things you told me not to be, When you try to come for me, I keep on flourishing' 

media.giphy.com

Just keep flourishing and keeping your head. Life has its ups and downs but you can do it!

2. 'You’ll believe God is a woman' 

media.giphy.com

All woman are powerful and strong!

3. 'Yeah, it feels so good to be so young And have this fun and be successful, yeah, I'm so successful, Yeah, And girl you too, You are so young, And beautiful and so successful, Oh, Woah, Yeah I'm so successful' 

media.giphy.com

Keep working and being the best you can be! You're doing great!

4. 'Just keep breathin’ and breathin’ and breathin’ and breathin’' 

media.giphy.com

Some times you just have to a second to just breath and relax. Balance is important.

5. 'Tonight, I'm a baller, babe' 

media.giphy.com

Do things that make you good! Where that is going out, reading a book, or spending time with friends!

6. 'Right now, I'm in a state of mind, I wanna be in like all the time' 

media.giphy.com

Find something that makes you happy. Surround yourself with positivity!

7. 'Ain't got no tears left to cry' 

media.giphy.com

Don't apologize for making good and healthy decisions for you.

8. 'I'm better off without him, I'm better off being a wild one' 

media.giphy.com

You're are a powerful force on own. Make decisions that are good for you!

9. 'We're way too fly to partake in all this hate, We out here vibin', we vibin', we vibin'' 

media.giphy.com

Ignore the haters and be yourself!

10. 'Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down' 

media.giphy.com

Don't let things permanently bring you down. You have to get back up!

11. 'I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up' 

media.giphy.com

It is always good to have positive vibes and live life to the fullest!

12. 'You're such a dream to me' 

media.giphy.com

It is could to have dreams and things to believe in.

13. 'The light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole' 

media.giphy.com

As always remember the opposite of darkness is light.

I hope you find this lyrics inspiring, helpful, or relatable in a way. Also if you have not listened to 'Sweetener,' I don't know what you are waiting for!