What to get my girlfriend
relationships

3 Things All Girls Want That Cost Less Than A Beer

The meaningful things in life can't be bought.

65
https://www.pexels.com/photo/monochrome-photo-of-couple-holding-hands-1004014/

There are easy ways to make sure your partner stays happy, and they are COMPLETELY free. Contrary to what people may believe, you don't have to spend a dime on your boyfriend/girlfriend in order to have a relationship. Materialistic things can only get you so far in having a genuine, healthy, and REAL relationship.

1. Loyalty/Trust

Okay, this is a BIGGIE for me. I don't know about y'all, but in a relationship, something that is SO important to me is knowing that my partner has my back and that I can trust them. The first way to ensure that your relationship is built on loyalty and trust is simply having a solid friendship. After all, you wouldn't hurt your best friend, would you?

Nope.

2. Communication

It is common that relationships fail from lack of communication, and it is sad because this should be easily avoidable if you and your partner just TALK, right?

It is important to communicate with your partner what they/you want, need, dislike, etc. in a relationship. It is important to know what/how your partner needs to be loved. Unfortunately, if both parties in the relationship don't know how to communicate with each other effectively, then the relationship can potentially crash & burn at any point.

3. Your Time

Okay, this is something that should be a no-brainer. Everyone wants to feel like a priority, and the easiest way to make sure your partner feels important is by giving your partner your time. It's become common for in, society for everyone to sit with our faces buried in our phones instead of engaging in actual conversation.

So, put your phone down and, get to know each other.