9 Perks Of Being In A Lesbian Relationship

Honestly, it's so much fun.

1222
personal photo
personal

Although, not everyone is gay or bisexual, but you can still hear about and appreciate other lifestyles. I mean, a girl dating a girl? That sounds super fun! With all the stuff you can enjoy together, and i'm assuming some similar interests, the fun you can have is almost endless. There are so many perks of being in a lesbian relationship, it's almost hard to cut them down. I wrote this article to highlight (what I feel) are the most fun perks that a lesbian relationship can entail.

1.You get to share clothes

pixels

One of my favorite things is being able to take my girlfriends clothes, like sweatshirts or jackets or even shirts for bed.

2.You have an instant understanding of each other and your bodies

pixels

Being in a relationship with another girl is beautiful when you can both effectively relate to each other physically and mentally since you are both females.

3. You never have a pregnancy scare

pixels

Not a worry in this kind of relationship, trust me.

4. You have a simultaneous best friend  

pixels

I mean, your girlfriend can be someone you're not only attracted to, but if you're spending a lot of time together, you also bond with her more than anyone else!

5. "Gender roles" don't exist

pixels

I mean, in any relationship these shouldn't exist anyways, but in this type, there is no way they possibly could.

6. You can watch gay films together!

pixels

You use to do it alone, now you have the perfect companion!

7. Every night can be a sleepover

pixels

My girlfriend lives with me, so basically, every night is a girl's slumber party.

8. You can share beauty products and be equally interested

You both might love makeup, skincare, and beauty as a whole, how fun is it that your makeup collection may even double?

9. Your "bad day's" are well understood

Having another female as your partner can mean more understanding about those days when you feel down or are just plain having a bad day, girls connect with other girls on a whole new level.