Both Guys And Girls Have It Hard Finding Love, Stop Complaining

Nothing is easy, so stop throwing your own pity party.

175

Love is in the air, and so is complaining. Gosh, sometimes being around young adults is exhausting. Basically, all you do is complain about money, or how you are still single/bashing your s/o. When I'm around either my fellow single ladies (or men) the same sort of concept always comes up. "[Insert gender here] have it so easy". Um...sorry bro, that's not the case.

From a girl's point of view, yeah, we may have it easy because we can doll ourselves up with makeup, and flaunt our physical features. But that doesn't mean we have men running toward us left and right. Some guys are jerks and don't know how to treat women. Some guys just want girls for sex, or for their body in general. Do we want that? Yes and no, but when it comes to settling down, that's the tricky part.

From a guy's point of view (now I am clearly not a guy, but this is just an estimate of what I have gathered from then) they have no makeup which already puts girls at an advantage. Girls just wanting to "hit and run", or wanting to sleep around a bit/be free and not committed while you want something more, psycho ex-girlfriends, and her friends. The list could go on, and it gets more complicated as it goes.

As you can probably see by now, guys and girls don't have it easy. The struggles are different, but all are pretty valid in my opinion. Though this article is like a rant, I hope that you know to think twice about saying "who has it better" because in reality, (love related or not) no one has it easy, and the life that others display has a lot more behind it than meets the eye.