What a sweet gift you are, and how easily I take your presence and your love for granted. You are such a perfect example of how the Lord goes above and beyond the requests that we ask of Him just because of His goodness and His love for us.
The list of attributes that I am thankful you hold is endless, and I am always finding new aspects of you that I admire.
1. Your overwhelming kindness is something that so clearly is a reflection of your love for the Lord.
2. Your humility is a representation of your servant's heart and such an inspiring example to follow.
3. Your encouragement is never self-seeking and makes my worst days so so bright.
4. Your wisdom comes from you steadfastly seeking the Lord and the truth in His word.
5. Your ability to lovingly hold me accountable is always so refreshing and so needed. You listen with a caring heart whether I am upset, angry, ecstatic, happy, worn out, ill, or snippy.
6. Your jokes are my favorite to hear, and your smile is my favorite to see.
7. Your daily reminders that you are lifting me up in prayer to our Heavenly Father are so wonderful to hear.
8. Your desire to seek the Lord before and above everything else including me is so so so delightful to see.
9. Your obedience and heeding of the Spirit and His conviction and your posture of coming before God in repentance is encouraging to everyone who comes in contact with you. You love God and people well.
10. Your love is active and serving and shown so clearly in your actions to everyone around you.
11. Your mistakes are followed quickly by your genuine apologies.
12. Your joy is contagious.
13. You push me deeper and farther and closer in my walk with the Lord.
14. You are constantly examining our relationship to make sure that God is at the center and that we are obeying and seeking Him before each other.
15. You sharpen me like iron sharpens iron, and I pray that I do the same for you.
The Lord is so sweet in His gift of community and so kind to have allowed me to be the girl that you love so well. You are my best friend, the first person I want to tell about my good days and the first person I want to tell about my bad ones. You are such a treasured answer to my prayers.
Thank you for pointing me closer towards Him.
(P.S. you are also very cute.)