Quotes That Only Happen When You Go Road Trippin
Travel

24 Quotes You Will Only Hear When You Go Road Trippin' With Your Girls

*Someone's gas cap was unscrewed* "That's not supposed to happen."

60
Raphael Rychetsky

When you take a girls trip, you know some hilarious stuff is bound to come out of your friends' mouths. Two of my friends and I just went on a trip to Tennessee, which for us was an eight to nine-hour drive.

1. "Why are we stopping?"

2. "These motorcycle drivers are so reckless."

3. "There's more than enough room in front of you, you Volkswagen, speed up!"

4. "Come on, Tom Wood from Indiana!"

5. "Where's the Southern hospitality cause I sure don't see it."

6. We sped up multiple times to try to figure out what a license plate said and still couldn't figure it out.

7. "I'm following this Caddy. They're rich, they will take me to the front."

8. "We didn't get Southern hospitality cause they saw my Michigan license plate."

9. *Someone's gas cap was unscrewed* "That's not supposed to happen."

10. *Everyone else was admiring the scenery* "Look at the cute fire hydrant!"

11. "There's a turkey…No, that's a real turkey!"

12. We sang "She'll Be Coming Around The Mountain When She Comes" as we drove up the mountain.

13. *Going around the corners and mountains of Tennessee* Melissa: "Who's afraid to drive?" Me: *raises hand*

14. "Can we please learn how to drive our vehicles?"

15. "There's King f***ing Kong!"

16. "Tomb…I don't want to go."

17. "I need an oh sh*t bar."

18. "Normally I wouldn't care but I stepped in a puddle of an unknown substance, so here I am."

19. "You had food poisoning, you were drunk, and I was full of comments."

20. *Getting in the car with Melissa's phone dead, my phone on 3%, and Sarah's phone with no data* "God protect this Jeep."

21. "Be there for your friends. It doesn't seem like much but it's something you can get right every time."

22. "If I can explicitly see how big a bug is going 75 down the freeway, I don't want anything to do with it."

23. "Michigan roads, I still hate you but I'm glad to see you."

24. "I've never been so happy to see land so flat."