10 Complaints You'll Hear From Every Driver In Tallahassee

I am the best driver, and everyone around me is the worst driver.

6549

I like to complain way more than the average person probably does. The weather, food, people- you name it and I've probably complained about it. At the top of my list, the topic I complain most about is drivers. Every driver always likes to think they are the best one out there and know every rule and law known to man. I am no different.

The second I get into the driver's seat is when the complaints start rolling off my tongue. When I was being taught to drive, I had an instructor, not my parents who couldn't stand seeing me in the driver's seat let alone being in the passenger seat. I had received top-notch lessons from a person who had spent many years teaching 15-year olds, like myself, how to drive.

Now that I am 19 and have had a license for three years, I feel that I know the laws pretty well, well enough to be able to judge other drivers on the road. Even though I am extremely guilty of complaining about others sharing the road with me, I am not the only one. Everyone does it.

How can you not get frustrated when the person driving in front of you is driving just under the speed limit when you have some place to be? Here are the most common complaints you've definitely from someone with a license and a car:

1. "Please, drive slower. It's not like I have anywhere to be."

2. "Why didn't they put their turn signal on. It takes two seconds. Really?"

3. "Why is this person randomly breaking? There's no one in front of them."

4. "Ugh, why is there so much traffic?"

5. "Why is that person driving so fast? Stop showing off that you have a nice car. We get it."

6. "Why isn't anyone letting me in? None of these people are considerate."

7. "Why is this person driving so close behind me? I'm going at least 10 over the speed limit."

8. "Why are trucks even allowed to be on the road? No one wants to get stuck driving behind them."

9. "The light is green, so why aren't we moving?"

10. "Why did that person just turn right in front of me when there's literally no one behind me?"