Girls Shaming Girls For Cheeky Bathing Suits, YETI Butts, And Flaunting Boobs Is Not Helping Anyone

You can value yourself and still post on Instagram, people.

1065

I don't know why it's seen as a negative thing when girls show off their own body? What good does it do you to shame them when it's none of your business, anyway? There are bigger problems in this world than whether or not Becky showed side boob at the beach.

If you have a problem with girls loving their bodies and showing them off, then obviously we have different meanings of "self-respect." Self-respect, to me, is valuing your body, mind, and soul. Yes, our bodies are sacred Linda, but whether or not I post a bikini picture on Instagram is none of your business.

Rarely do I ever post "risky" pictures on social media, but that's just my own decision. Am I posting these photo's solely for the likes? No, I'm not actually. Even if I were, what does it matter to you? Do I slander other girls because they have the confidence to do so? No, I don't. That's because it was THEIR choice and THEIR body. I have no say in what they wear, what they post, or what they freaking sit on. Neither do you, either.

If girls respected each other and let others do what they wanted, the world would run so much smoother. Your opinion on whether or not you respect these girls is not needed or wanted. What's that saying our moms taught us? If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all?

Confidence in this world is important. If the only way you gain confidence is through a phone screen, by all means, do it. It's nobody else's business what you post. There are more concerning things in this world other than your social media posts, that's what everyone should be worrying about.

So if you ever find yourself on the fence about whether or not you want to post something, take a step back and think. Are you wanting to post the photo to gain some self-confidence? Go for it. Are you wanting to post the photo because you think your bathing suit is cute? Post it. Stop worrying about how others will react and post the freaking picture, ladies.