To The Girl Who Loves Too Much, Never Stop Loving.
relationships

To The Girl Who Loves Too Much, Never Stop Loving

Even with a broken heart, you can still love.

184

There are people in this world who are kinder than others, who are more fragile than others. People who love more and invest more in others than they do themselves. These people are rare but they are out there, and if you are reading this you are probably one of them.

You are the type of girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. You are there for anyone whenever they need you. You love others well, even when they are undeserving. You give your heart to people who need it most. But every once in a while, you will meet someone who will steal your heart and you will feel lost because they took something that you value most. You will lose all common sense because you have been blinded by loving someone so deeply, and because of that you give them the ability to break you.

You give your heart too much and you are letting people in and giving them the ability to break your heart. There will be people who hurt you just a little bit and people who will shatter you. They will hurt you in different ways, but you will heal. It will take time, but you will heal.

Even though people will break you, hurt you, lie to you and take advantage of the love you give, keep loving anyway. You are the only one who can decide how much to love others, to give them love anyway.

Continue to wear your heart on your sleeve. You give what you get. Give love and you will receive love. Sometimes we question if love is real if we will ever find true love. You will find it, one day it will come at the most unexpected time. Until then, love others with everything you have.

The world needs more people who love unconditionally, who genuinely care. The world is full of selfish people, so to come across someone who loves others and is selfless, is rare and such a blessing. Continue to bless others with your love and kindness. Do not give up. Even if you are broken, love anyway, you will heal and you will find that love in return.

Society will tell you to hide your love, to close yourself off. Society will tell you to only focus on yourself, not to care about others. Yes, it is good to take care of yourself, but you can do that while also loving others.

Do not be afraid to open yourself up, to be vulnerable, to allow people to break you. If you let people break you, you will heal, grow, and learn more than you knew before.

If you are vulnerable and open, and let other people into your life, they will either break you or love you, but you have to risk being vulnerable and open to the idea of falling in love to find out if you will get that love in return. It is a risk that you have to take.

Choose to learn from a broken heart and take the risk to open yourself up, because you may find something amazing, you may find the love you are looking for, the same love that you give to others.

Do not let anyone take away the love that you have, do not let the world tell you to close yourself off, do not let society harden you and take away the love you have to offer the world.

Never stop loving others. Continue to love, and love well, because the world needs more people like you.