10 Gifts For That Person In Your Life Who Loves Sports Way Too Much

All the gifts sports fans will love for the holidays.

138

Every year during the holidays, it can be hard to shop for men. Lots of them are sports fans, maybe even die-hard sports fans. Like my boyfriend, for example.

Sports fan are the easiest to shop for, but here is a list of some of the best gifts sports fans like your boyfriend, husband, brother, cousin, etc. will thoroughly enjoy this holiday season.

1. A team jersey. 

Green Bay Packers #12 Aaron Rodgers Home Legend Jersey at the Packers Pro Shop

www.packersproshop.com

This one is probably the most obvious, I'm sure, but can be a bit pricey. It definitely depends on what kind of sports jersey you get! You don't have to go all out, as long as it has their name on the back and it's their favorite team you're good to go. I found this one for $79.95, which I think is a good price because I paid $100 for my boyfriend's Packers jersey! You could also just find a T-shirt that has the name on the back and the team and that would work just as good.

2. A team blanket. 

NBA Los Angeles Lakers Super-Plush Raschel Throw Blanket

www.bedbathandbeyond.com

I think these are such a winner. I love nice plush cozy blankets, and I'm sure everyone else does as well. Your boyfriend will love having his favorite sports team on a blanket, especially a nice plush one. Bed Bath and Beyond has great deals for these kinds of blankets, and this one is only $24.99!

3. A travel Tumbler. 

Pittsburgh Steelers 30oz. Ultra Travel Tumbler

www.fanatics.com

I've had my boyfriend consistently ask me for a packer's tumbler cup, and I guess this would actually make such a good gift! They can put any sort of drink they want in it, hot or cold, and it's a big bonus that they have their favorite sports team on there. I found this one on Amazon for only $20.48!

4. Team slippers.

Green Bay Packers Moccasin Slipper - Tan

www.nflshop.com

Honestly, how could you say no to these? Any kinds of slippers are a keeper, and your boyfriend with mostly enjoy the fact it has his team on it. Especially during the cold winter, nice moccasins or cozy slippers are perfect for men. I found these on sale for $26.24 and they have almost all the teams!

5. Any type of clothing.

Men's Pittsburgh Steelers NFL Pro Line by Fanatics Branded Black Team Lockup Long Sleeve T-Shirt

www.nflshop.com

Any type of clothing item that has their team on it, is a keeper. It can range from shirts to sweatshirts, sweatpants, jackets, etc. Any type of clothing is perfect for a holiday gift and they can wear it till their heart's content. This kind of gift never gets old and it's very rare if they end up not liking it. You can definitely find some really good sales on these gifts as well. I found this sweatshirt on sale for only $18.74!

6. A sports mug.

Ohio State Buckeyes 32oz. Macho Mug with Handle

www.fanatics.com

I've found this to be a great gift for your dad, grandpa, or even for your husband/boyfriend. I've seen gifts like this throughout my lifetime, and they've always been the perfect gift! Sports mugs are a classic, and there is no doubt that the person you're giving it to will love it! I found some on Amazon for only $24.95, which isn't such a bad deal.

7. Team bedding.

NFL New England Patriots Draft Comforter Set

www.bedbathandbeyond.com

This one might be a bit too much, but it such a nice gift for your boyfriend, brother, friend, cousin, etc. I've had my boyfriend ask me for this multiple times, so it must be something sports fan actually wish to have, maybe not all, but still! If you know a die-hard sports fan, this might be the gift for them. I found one on Amazon for $44.99!

8. A baseball hat. 

Men's New York Yankees New Era Navy League 9FORTY Adjustable Hat

www.mlbshop.com

You can never go wrong with a simple baseball cap as a gift. Every team possible has a baseball cap with their team on it and it's not very hard to find! They're super comfortable and lots of guys do wear it. They range in all kinds of prices and you can find some really good deals on them. I found this one for $19.99, which was one of the cheapest I found compared to ones that were good quality.

9. A pennant. 

Chicago Cubs Pennant

www.sportsflagsandpennants.com

Simple, but definitely effective. Sports fan will love to hang this up anywhere in their house or bedroom. It's so simple but something they will be glad to have. Not to mention, they're pretty cheap and you don't have to break the bank when purchasing them. I found this one for only $5.95!

10. A team ornament.

Green Bay Packers Large Tinsel Ball Ornament

www.fanatics.com

I think these are the sweetest gifts to give to sports fans. They'll be able to put it on their Christmas Tree for the next few years and they'll look forward to putting it on their tree every year. It's a sweet and knowledgeable gift that they will definitely enjoy! You can find all different kinds of ornaments that will fit their taste of style. I found this one for only $5.99!

These are some of the best gifts most sports fans will be glad to open up on Christmas. Sports fans aren't the hardest to shop for, but these were just a few ideas that can make you start thinking or even start buying!