4 phone games you need to download when you're bored

Everyone has those little spots of downtime with nothing to do. Here's a list of a few phone games to play during those times.

1

Here's a list of games that are really fun to pass the time with and that are worth the time to download.

Minecraft

Minecraft is typically catered to a younger crowd but the game is very fun for all ages. The virtual world you spawn in can either be in the two modes of creative or survival. In creative, all materials are in your inventory, you cant die and you can fly. As opposed to survival where your dependency can either be from a village you stumble upon or surviving by your own scavenging. This game is 6.99 in the play store but it definitely makes passing time fun.

Bitlife- Life Simulator

In bit life, you are given a backstory and the purpose of the game is to make decisions and see how it affects the life of your person. As you age up, you are given more opportunities but many opportunities depending on your character's original statistics which are: happiness, health, smarts and looks. This game is free and highly entertaining.

Fight List

Fight List is a live competitive trivia game. You can play with friends or a random opponent. The object of the game is to see who can come up with the most words for specific topics. Each word is worth a point but some words are worth more than others. The person with the highest amount of points is the winner.

Mario Kart Tour

Everyone knows Mario Kart and the infamous game is now available to play on handheld devices. While the controls take a little getting used to the game is just as fun as all the other versions and definitely worth the download.