During college you will come across many different souls, some who will be fair weather friends, and some who will step up and end up being some of the best people you know. Ever since I was younger, I had always struggled with finding people to friendship with. It was a Madea video that my mom showed me that really helped me, whether it a break up with a significant other or a friendship that fizzled out.
College is a great place to find your "roots." Though, you may befriend a few "branches" and be the acquaintance of many "leaves," don't let that bring you down! These are the signs that you have found your People!
1. You Stop Being as Apathetic To People
When you actually get acclimated to the idea of trying this whole "friendship" thing.
2. You Meet People And Don't Want To Stop Conversing
3. You're There For Each Other In Times Of Need
When crap hits the fan, these are the first people who you call.
4. When You Get Angry At Each Other You Know What To Do
Being upset sucks, but you both know how to deal with conflict.
5. Sleepovers Don't End In College
In college 9/10 times you're not sleeping in your dorm room.
6. You Build Each Other Up, Not Down
Friends who build each other up, are real friends.
Appreciate the friends you have and let them know you care.