Jack Freeman Helping Others Reach Financial Freedom
News

Hello, my name is Jack Freeman, the creator of Only Freedom Matters. I created onlyfreedommatters.com to inspire people to chase and acquire financial freedom. I want people to realize how passive income, especially from blogging, can create an amazing life, one that doesn't have to be part of the rat-race.

9

My blog not only is meant to help aspiring entrepreneurs but to also help people become their best self. This means working towards personal development. I cover every aspect of personal development, even the advanced areas of personal development, which includes spirituality and truth. This blog is meant to help everyone physically, spirituality, and mentally.

Only Freedom Matters is also here to help motivate all of you to kick ass and grab what you want out of life. People often lack motivation, which is a critical factor of finding success in any area of life. Napoleon Hill concludes that success is all in the mind. If you want it, just think it into being. That is why motivation is key, because without it you won't ever be a high achiever in any field. So do you want to be a high achiever? And I don't mean strictly success and money, I mean achieving anything you put your mind too, especially becoming the best you possible.

Here at Only Freedom Matters we also place high importance on physical exercise and becoming the best you possible physically speaking. Why? Because health and fitness is important to how you feel overall. Activities such as lifting weights builds character and confidence, and everyone can benefit from that. Getting motivated to hit the gym often will also help improve your life because it makes you healthier physically. People who hit the gym often will more often than not, live a cleaner and healthier life compared to people who don't. Follow the advice I lay out at onlyfreedommatters.com and I guarantee you will get into peak top shape in no-time, as long as your disciplined and motivated to keep at it.

Want to know more about me? Here it is. I grew up just like an average joe, I was told and programmed by society to do what every other sheep was doing. I was told to go to school and get a degree, I was told to work my ass off for 1 year to get a couple weeks of vacation, I was told to bust my ass off for 40 years so I can retire at 70 when I'm out of my prime years. That didn't sound like living the best life possible, sounds more like misery to me. I'm not saying this in a way that it's ungrateful, I'm just saying that you have one life and you never get your time back, so I believe in making the best life possible for yourself.

I hope you agree with everything I said, but for me it all started with motivation and ended with me being motivated to take action. I am now free from the rat-race and you can do the same with motivation and persistence.

From Your Site Articles