The 8 People You Absolutely Hate In Your Fantasy Football League

In all of the years doing this yearly thing, I have figured out the guys I seriously want to scream at and most can relate.

83

Fantasy sports is honestly some of the best times of the year. the competitive nature of everyone comes out whether its for money or pride, fantasy sports brings out something that usually doesn't come easily. In all of the years doing this yearly thing, I have figured out the guys I seriously want to scream at and most can relate. These are the eight people literally everyone hates in fantasy.

1. The trash talker

This one is pretty easy. Trash talk guy will brag about his team till your ears bleed and more than likely his team will be the worst.

2. Wavier wire rider

This player will be playing the wavier like he is searching for the Holy Grail of all fantasy steals. He will draft his players then drop half of them for the latest sleepers that were just written about two seconds ago. There's a reason there are drop and add rules, all because of this dude.

3. The ghost

This person will be there for the fantasy draft, pick his team, and then never nothing. You'll look at his team and wonder why is he starting that player that got hurt four weeks ago?

4. The fantasy "expert" 

Don't get me started with this one. This guy will act like he graduated from Harvard with a bachelors degree in Fantasy Sports. In the end he gives out the worst advice. Here's some advice don't listen to this person.

5. The lucky one

How is this team undefeated? He barely checks his roster, picks up some no name back up who destroys your team with a 30 point outing. Then says he knew what he was doing, no man you got lucky.

6. The person who drives a hard bargain

Here's the deal with this person. Their team has no chance to make the playoffs and he has a couple pf players that could really help your playoff push, but he drives a massive bargain. This person will ask for half your roster, the deed to your house, and 70% of your income.

7. The homer

The Homer is that person who will draft ten players from the home squad, always rep the team no matter what. Can't hate on the passion, but please be smarter.

8. The one who takes it way too seriously

This person's life is invested into their fantasy team. They take every game like it is the darn Super Bowl. Don't worry Bob, your wife won't care if you didn't win your game this week or if your player didn't his projection.