Fantasy Football: Man's Second Best Friend

This is Christmas for guys.

5

The time is almost here: it's time to start scouting out for your possible picks in this year's fantasy draft. You take plenty of time out of your day to look at stats, projections, comparisons between other players to find and create the best possible team to win your fantasy league. Then, that beloved day comes. You and your closest buddies gather around on the couch with some pizza and start preparing your "super team". It's one of the biggest days most guys have all year and rightfully so. ESPN discovered the perfect way for NFL lovers to get more engaged into the game.

Now not only can you enjoy watching the games, you can also keep track of those players you drafted! Fantasy players will always track their players very closely throughout the week and make it a priority to manage their team all throughout the year. Let's just say one of the main reasons everyone loves fantasy football is that now you can focus on your favorite NFL team, and your fantasy team. You feel an utter importance to make your team the way you want it and make it as good as possible. You can make trades, manage rosters throughout the year and pick up players off free agency which makes you feel like a GM also. A very cool way to spend the football season.

This is also a great source of competition. Battling your buddies every week, bragging rights, and roasting that team with an awful record makes managing your team and making it the best just that more important. It creates rivalries, friendships and honestly ends friendships in all the right ways. Everyone get's excited for football season to come, Friday night lights and pads smashing up against each other, but a man truly gets excited for fantasy football. I hope this encourages you to pick up the game and give it a try, I promise you won't regret it.