Fantasy Football

Fantasy Football

Not Just a Game

19
Fantasy Football

For all of you girls out there, here is a little advice around football season: fantasy football may seem like a game to you, like Candy Crush, but it is a way of life and involves immense time and focus.

1. It becomes too competitive

Whether its with friends, co-workers, or even your parent, the competition gets heated and cut-throat.

2. It requires tons of commitment and time

Between drafting players, tweaking rosters for injuries, and strengthening your team, you can find that your guy spends as much time at work as he does on his fantasy page.

3. It is an extra excuse

If your guy runs out of excuses to watch the game over going to dinner with the in-laws, having a fantasy team is an extra excuse, especially if it is a money league.

4. In a money league, its more stressful and there will be many cash exchanges

You may notice several additional withdraws in the savings account during football season. There is the fee to join, to add players, drop players, trade players, and of course there is the occasional wager between players.

5. Most of all, it is an addiction

Whether he just started playing this season or has been playing since he first watched football, it...will...not...cease (so do not try).