Dear Ex- Best friend,
It's crazy to think all the years we've spent planning together have become a closed book. I never imagined us being this way. It's sad for me to think the one person I found true love within was also the one person who did me the worst. I never actually realized how toxic you were becoming too my life. Maybe I didn't realize it because I was to caught up in hoping you'd change.
It hurts me to know that I let myself only find happiness in the world through you. I let you become the air I needed to breathe, and once you left I didn't want to breathe anymore it felt like anything, and everything I had was suddenly ripped away from me.
You're the one person I had told everything too. Sometimes I thought we knew each other better than we could ever know ourselves. Even though we are no longer friends I hope you'll still be a keeper of my secrets. No matter what, and no matter how far we get I'll still love you until the end of my time. Maybe we couldn't live until the end of time with each other in our lives, but my love will forever be never-ending.
I just want you to know. I will never hate you. I never could hold hate for you in my heart. Sometimes I might have been disappointed in you, but I was also still proud of who you were becoming and growing into.
Just know that no matter the time we're apart, or the time we spend not talking. I will forever support you even if it's from the back of the crowd I will still be there.
Thank you though, for all the years you've blessed me with memories, happiness, and quality times. Those will never be times I can replace with anything. you will never be replaced in my life, and will always hold a special spot in my heart with your name written on it. Maybe one day we will be meant to meet each other again. Until then we can say, "see you later".
your ex-best friend
- I Keep Toxic People In My Life, Even When I Know It's Not Healthy ›
- 11 Signs You're The Indecisive Friend ›
- Ways To Befriend Your Cute Classmate ›
- 10 Pros And Cons Of Dating A Frat Guy As A Sorority Girl ›
- Odyssey Community at Portland State University ›
- To The 'Best Friend' I Decided I Couldn't Be Friends With Anymore ›
- 9 Types Of Girls You Know, Love, And Probably Hate ›
- An Open Letter To My Dead Relationship ›
- It's Time We Establish The Friendship Before Dating ›