12 Insanely Expensive Celebrity Weddings

12 Over The Top Celeb Weddings That Put Me In Debt Just Thinking About Them

From all night parties in Italian castles to 10-tier cakes.

36

$300,000 diamond tiaras and 300 bottles of top-shelf red wine. Superstar guests and private Scottish castles.

These are just some components you'd need to tie the knot, celebrity style.

1. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, $6.5 million Italian celebrations.

The couple's romantic Italian wedding featured week-long activities and celebrations leading up to the ceremony for the 100 invited guests. Jessica Biel walked down the aisle in a Giambattista Valli Haute Couture gown and Timberlake wore a Tom Ford tux.

2. Michael Jordan and Yvette Prieto, $10 million Florida nuptials.

Famous basketball player tied the knot with girlfriend of five years, Yvette Prieto, in a ceremony that costed an estimate of $10 million, according to sources at Us Weekly. The Florida wedding and reception was star-studded with over 300 attendees, including athletes and celebrities and special performances from Usher to Robin Thicke. Prieto said "I do" in a J'Aton gown adorned with Swarovski crystals.

3. Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas, $1.5-2 million fairytale Manhattan marriage.

With a $7,000 10-tier cake and a $140,000 Christina Lacroix gown accessorized with a $300,000 diamond tiara, the marriage ceremony of Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas was the definition of extra. Adding on the lavish location of NYC's famous Plaza Hotel, the wedding costed around $1.5-2 million.

4. George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin, $4.6 million Venice destination wedding.

Actor George Clooney and barrister Amal Alamuddin tied the knot after 3-day celebrations with nearly 100 guests at the Cipriani hotel in Venice, Italy. Celebrations included a $30,000 5-course reception dinner and $160,000 in champagne, vodka, and tequila provided by the couple.

5. Madonna and Guy Richie, $2.1 million Scottish Castle Ceremony.

Following the theme of castles, Madonna and Guy Richie booked an entire Scottish castle for their wedding ceremony in 2000. Madonna walked down the aisle in an $80,000 Stella McCartney gown.

6. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, $2.8 million Star-Studded Italian Ceremony.

The power couple married at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy (at least €300,000 to rent). The event itself was televised, and even after, the couple continued to celebrate with star-studded family and friends in Paris and even said their vows after a performance from opera star Andrea Bocelli.

7. Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman, $2 million Winter Wonderland Themed Napa Valley Wedding.

The couple tied the knot on a Napa Valley estate decorated in entirely Winter Wonderland theme. Though they served low priced comfort-food (mac and cheese and chicken), they balled out on expensive and extravagant white floral arrangements and chandeliers designed from branches.

8. Elton John and David Furnish, $1.5 million Windsor Wedding.

Elton John and David Furnish tied the knot in designer tuxes, serving caviar and pink champagne and partying all night at their Windsor mansion with their 600 star-studded guests (including the Beckham family, Donatella Versace, supermodels, and more).

9. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, $1 million Malibu Wedding.

Brad and Jennifer's Malibu wedding costed an estimate of $1 million according to People. It included fireworks, four bands, a gospel choir, and a star studded attendance, including the majority of the Friends cast.

10. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, $3 million Italian Castle Celebrations.

Cruise and Holmes wedded in a lavish Italian castle, where they and their guest drank nearly 300 bottles of red wine and champagne, and feasted on exquisite Italian food. There was fireworks and dancing until nearly 4 am, according to E News.

11. Prince William and Kate Middleton, $34 million Royal Wedding.

The highly broadcasted wedding featured stars for miles in the classic Westminster Abbey wedding location and Buckingham Palace reception. Though the venues didn't cost anything for the couple, the buttercream wedding cake costed $80,000 and security alone costed around $33 million.

12. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas, 

Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra just got hitched in a fairy tale romance in India in December 2018.