24 Perfect Pop Songs For A Romantic Valentine's Date

Here are some Hallmark movie worthy songs for a Valentine's date night with your boo!

24

Add these romantic songs to your playlist!

1. Dress - Taylor Swift

"Say my name and everything just stops, I don't want you like a best friend."

2. I.F.L.Y. - Bazzi

"Love you through the better days, love you through the rainy ones."

3. Yellow Hearts - Ant Saunders

"She put my name with yellow hearts, I said she was a work of art."

4. We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off - Ella Eyre

"We could dance and party all night, and drink some cherry wine."

5. Drew Barrymore - Bryce Vine

"Cause you're the next Drew Barry, and I want more."

6. Ruin My Life - Zara Larsson

"I want you to bring it all on, if you make it all wrong, then I'll make it all right."

7. Paper Rings - Taylor Swift

"Honey without all the exes, fights, and flaws, we wouldn't be standing here so proud."

8. R.A.N. - Miguel

"Respect you too much not to be one hundred with you, you deserve the world and me running with you."

9. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

"You brought me to life, now every February, you'll be my Valentine."

10. Young - The Chainsmokers

"And all those nights we snuck out, like to meet up at the bar, don't worry my love, we're learning to love."

11. Thought of You - Justin Bieber

"Why should we fight the feeling, let's just live in the moment, though it's infatuation, I'm good with that."

12. Crazy in Love - Beyonce feat. Jay-Z

"Cause your love's got the best of me, and baby you're making a fool of me, you got me sprung and I don't care who sees."

13. Wait a Minute! - WILLOW

"You left your diary at my house, and I read those pages, you really love me, baby."

14. Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor feat. John Legend

"So I'll kiss you longer baby, any chance that I get, I'll make the most of the minutes, and love with no regrets."

15. Adore You - Harry Styles

"Honey, I'd walk through fire for you, just let me adore you."

16. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

"But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you, they try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth."

17. Best Part - Daniel Caesar feat. H.E.R.

"You're the coffee that I need in the morning, you're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring."

18. Let Me Love You - Ne-Yo

"I just wanna be the one to remind you what it is to smile, I would like to show you what true love can really do."

19. Sometimes - Ariana Grande

"Hard to breathe when you're kissing me there, hard to breathe when you're not here."

20. Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars

"You know I'd never ask you to change, if perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same."

21. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding

"I'll let you set the pace, cause I'm not thinking straight, my head spinning around, I can't see clear no more."

22. Love Story - Taylor Swift

"He knelt down to the ground and pulled out a ring, and said 'Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone."

23. Perfect - Ed Sheeran

"When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath, but you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight."

24. All of Me - John Legend

"Even when you're crying you're beautiful too, the world is beating you down, I'm around for every mood."