Don't Ever Expect Me To Wait For You
relationships

If You Were Expecting Me To Wait For You, It's Not Going To Happen

Some guys want to cherish your time, and others want to waste it.

82
rain

I'm not a top priority for anyone except family and maybe some friends. To the guys that play these games, I'm done. I know myself and I know my worth, but if you don't know it, then we were done before we could ever get started. If someone can go all day without sending one text or talking to you at all, then they clearly don't care and it's time to wait and find someone that does. I'm exhausted trying to keep a guy around who just wants to play games and play with my emotions. I have waited and waited for you to finally start showing me that you're different and not like all the rest, yet here we are.

You turned out to be exactly what you said you would never be. So, forgive me if I'm not exactly jumping up and down when you text me anymore. I have simply become a convenience for you and I am never seen as a top priority. Never should I have to beg for someone to care about me enough to even talk to me. It's simple. If you're going to be busy all day, just tell me so that I don't sit here wondering what I did wrong and why you don't care anymore. It has been well over 24 hours at this point and I'm ready to give up.

You have to understand why because I look stupid waiting for someone to care about me even half as much as I care about you. By now, it has been two weeks since we last hung out and now our communication has slowly died. This is it, this is me giving up because I don't know what to do anymore.