Who is Better, Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

This country needs a restructuring and we, the people of the United States, are responsible for making sure it happens.

120
google

With November being just around the corner and the elections heating up, this is the time to really look at each candidate and assess who is truly the best person for the job. The two leading this year's race are Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Hillary has the political experience while Trump does not. Which one you like the best is your opinion and should be based on facts on who is best qualified to lead this country for the commonality of all. Lets compare the two "stars" and hopefully at the end, we will come out more knowledgeable than before.

Hillary Clinton, on individual rights, is for keeping God as a part of our society; this will allow for people of all religious backgrounds to come together and pray in public if they so choose; She agrees with allowing women to have an abortion without restrictions and wants to make voter registration easier. She is also for same-sex marriage along with requiring women and minorities to be hired.

On Domestic Issues, Clinton disagrees with making punishment for criminals harsher as a way to keep crime at bay, disagrees with absolute right to gun ownership and disagrees that marijuana is a gateway drug. She agrees that ObamaCare should be expanded and wants to prioritize green energy.

Now let's look at Donald Trump in the same two fields. With individual rights, Trump has no opinion on requiring women and minorities to be hired, disagrees that abortion is a woman's right and isn't comfortable with same sex marriage. Trump agrees that God should be a part of our society and is on board with making voter registration easier.

Domestically, Trump wants to make punishment harder on criminals and believes in absolute right to gun ownership. He doesn't, however, want to prioritize green energy nor does he want ObamaCare to grow. He and Hillary see eye to eye when it comes with the marijuana issue.

This is only some of their platform. On the surface each one has its ups and downs but when they speak, that is when we find true knowledge. Trump has made countless raciest and sexist remarks during many of his speeches and Hillary needed a complete reboot of her campaign. They have both done things during this campaign that are not right but as humans we are known for our mistakes. Personally, I think there are better people out there who could help us run our country but that is a consistent feeling during uncertain times.

When you go out and decide who you are voting for, do it based upon who you think will do the citizens of this country and the world justice not because they are the same party as you. We need someone who will make this country thrive and free again based upon action and being true to their word. We do not need someone who bypasses questions and doesn't thoroughly explain their platform's agenda. This country needs a restructuring and we, the people of the United States are responsible for making sure it happens and confirm the right man or woman is helpingus to lead the world to justice and equality for all.